Which ally should I upgrade?

2Next

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Thank you David and saitonaibu for the updates. I'm running into the 6000 character limit for a post so I will start to abbreviate stuff so I can add more info.

David - If you are fighting flying enemies or possibly the enemy that can turn your allies against you, then I'd recommend using the bowman with rifle smith to support your farmers because the spear horseman usually can't hit flying enemies unless it is at the top of a hill. Also a turned spear horseman can easily kill you. For flying enemies a Zato might be a better choice since he can deflect attacks. Spear horseman are really effective against ground based enemies. I love it when I see mine kill a group of farmers or assassins with one hit. I like using riflemen to support both farmers and spear horseman.

saitonaibu - I don't yet have a maxed out spearman so I don't much of an opinion on him. Have you considered using both the spearman and spear horseman? I imagine that combo would devastate almost everything after you stun the enemy with a flash bomb or slow the enemy with lethargy so they always get the first strike. They'd also be a lot more effective at stopping the chochinobake (running lanterns) than farmers. You'd probably want another ally to act as a tank or shield to keep all the spearmen alive.
  • davidkim06davidkim06 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Ok Blitz, thx for ur opinion, i will fully upgrade bowmen 1st :o

Bowmen
    Lv 6 = 12 gems
    Lv 10 = 30 gems
  • platoplato Registered Users 24 Posts
    Spear Horseman is better than regular Spearman.

You would do more damage, in theory, by having 3x Spearman vs. 1x Spear Horseman except the slow movement but the unlikelihood of being able to synchronize stabs means that you'll rarely get that advantage.

In multi-player I generally prefer to have lots of assassins and spear horseman. The assassins make life difficult for Kunoichi and the spear horseman can help clear out high-life point enemies with 1 stab.
    I updated the chart with some stats from the original Samurai vs Zombies Defense so some numbers might be slightly off since I noticed the priest's healing works a little better in SvZ2, but it looks like most numbers are the same. Please let me know if any corrections need to be made.
  • MinxySphinxMinxySphinx Registered Users 1 Posts
    Here are roughly the stats of Rocky and Priest.

Rocky: 10/450/1050/ approx 60 gems
    11 / 600 / 1400 / 120 gems
    Have not maxed the Tman and don't think I will. Probably replace with some other ally instead.

Priest: 11 / approx 900 / 470 / 88 gems
    Can't remember the exact hp, it's odd that current stats are invisible.

Reading about the permastun sort of regret I never leveled Kunoichi. Then again Ronin is
    pretty awesome, so far almost unkillable in pve even with low hp still, and the deflection
    alone takes many enemies down, and works even while stunned unlike other damage.
    Spear Horseman

6/1025/315 16
    7/1230/440 22
    8/1475/615 28
    9/1620/850 32
    I updated the rocket farmer, handmaiden and several skills.

Now that we have the final stats for all the ranged allies I think the maxed out rocket farmer deals the most damage since it is the only one which does splash damage, but it has the least health. If you have an army of rocket farmers, it is hard to see and hear things because of all the explosions so you might miss some drops. Frostie is great for slowing down the enemy. The stats indicate that the horse archer is better than the handmaiden, but the handmaiden has killed me more times in multiplayer than the horse archer.

The ranged allies except Rocky T'man cost a total of 168 gems to max out.
    Attack rate and recharge rate added.

Nobunaga's damage appears deceptively low with only 29 at level 1, but unlike other characters he gets 5 strikes every 3 seconds so he's really doing 145 damage every 3 seconds at level 1. The assassin throws 3 shuriken every 1.5 seconds, but there is a bug in the program because the assassin does 1/10th the normal amount of damage against the gate. I'm sure it does it normal damage against everything else. Another bug is that my spear horseman and Takeda Shingen both do about 20% more damage than they are supposed to when attacking the gate. For most allies the recharge rate is faster than you generate points to summon.
    Hi Blitz,
    This is Nobunaga details

2/3200/35 20
    3/4200/40 22
    4/5350/50 24
    5/7000/60 26
    6/9150/65 28
    7/11150/75 30
    8/14450/80 32
    9/17300/87 36
    10/20800/93 40
    11/26000/102 80
    Ally Damage Rates

The amount of damage an ally does per second is a very useful piece of info in determining which ones you want to use/develop, but there are other factors you need to consider like reach of weapon, splash damage, slowing down the enemy, Rocky T'man and the cost of summoning. Here are the damage rates for level 11 allies ranked from highest to lowest and separated by melee and ranged allies. You can calculate your ally's damage rate if they are lower than 11 simply by looking at its total damage and dividing by the time it takes to attack. Nobunaga gets 5 attacks and the Assassin gets 3 so you have to multiple the base damage by 5 or 3.

Spear Horseman (2.5, 5) 776 damage/sec good reach
    Takeda Shingen (3.0, 1) ? good reach
    Spear Warrior (2.0, 3) 327.5 good reach
    Farmer (1.0, 1) 325 fast attack
    Farmer on Stilts (1.5, 3) 216.7
    Nobunaga (3.0 - 5 strikes, 1) 170 fast attack
    Zato (1.0, 15) 165 - deflects ragned attacks, but doesn't engage until attacked
    Panzer Samurai (2.5, 5) 52
    Sword Warrior (2.0, 2) ?
    Shield Samurai (1.0, 15) ?

Rocky T'man (-, 25) ?
    Assassin (1.5 - 3 strikes, 1.5) 230
    Horse Archer (1.5, 5) 216.7
    Handmaiden (3.0, 2) 99 - seems to get first strike
    Bowman (2.0, 3) 86 - 129 if upgraded to rifle
    Rocket Farmer (3.5, 15) 71.4 - splash damage
    Frostie (4.0, 3) 43 - slows enemy

Priest (?, 1) ?

At first glance the rocket farmer and frostie appear to have the lowest damage rates of the ranged allies, but that is very deceiving because those two make an excellent team. The bowman and riflesmith also make an excellent team, but I'd say a rocket farmer with frostie is more effective than the bowman with a riflesmith. However the bowman/riflesmith cost little to summon so you can create a devastating death squad very quickly.

I might make a hero stats post of the Ronin, Kunoichi and Samurai if people are interested.
    Blitz wrote: »
    Ally Damage Rates

The amount of damage an ally does per second is a very useful piece of info in determining which ones you want to use/develop, but there are other factors you need to consider like reach of weapon, splash damage, slowing down the enemy, Rocky T'man and the cost of summoning. Here are the damage rates for level 11 allies ranked from highest to lowest and separated by melee and ranged allies. You can calculate your ally's damage rate if they are lower than 11 simply by looking at its total damage and dividing by the time it takes to attack. Nobunaga gets 5 attacks and the Assassin gets 3 so you have to multiple the base damage by 5 or 3.

Spear Horseman (2.5, 5) 776 damage/sec good reach
    Takeda Shingen (3.0, 1) ? good reach
    Spear Warrior (2.0, 3) 327.5 good reach
    Farmer (1.0, 1) 325 fast attack
    Farmer on Stilts (1.5, 3) 216.7
    Nobunaga (3.0 - 5 strikes, 1) 170 fast attack
    Zato (1.0, 15) 165 - deflects ragned attacks, but doesn't engage until attacked
    Panzer Samurai (2.5, 5) 52
    Sword Warrior (2.0, 2) ?
    Shield Samurai (1.0, 15) ?

Rocky T'man (-, 25) ?
    Assassin (1.5 - 3 strikes, 1.5) 230
    Horse Archer (1.5, 5) 216.7
    Handmaiden (3.0, 2) 99 - seems to get first strike
    Bowman (2.0, 3) 86 - 129 if upgraded to rifle
    Rocket Farmer (3.5, 15) 71.4 - splash damage
    Frostie (4.0, 3) 43 - slows enemy

Priest (?, 1) ?

At first glance the rocket farmer and frostie appear to have the lowest damage rates of the ranged allies, but that is very deceiving because those two make an excellent team. The bowman and riflesmith also make an excellent team, but I'd say a rocket farmer with frostie is more effective than the bowman with a riflesmith. However the bowman/riflesmith cost little to summon so you can create a devastating death squad very quickly.

I might make a hero stats post of the Ronin, Kunoichi and Samurai if people are interested.

Hi Blitz, u should make hero stats too....for ur opinion which hero worthy to upgrade??? Better upgrade Ronin Or Samurai ??
  • elusiveflipelusiveflip Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hey Blitz, did you ever learn the stats and cost of upgrading Takeda? Better than Spear Horseman?
    No one has posted them yet. I'm assuming that Takeda Shingen's stats are better than a spear horseman because it costs so many gems to upgrade him, 750 gems to buy the golden ally which is the most expensive ally and it costs more points to summon one. However only being able to have one on screen at a time is a disadvantage. The only reason I might like him more than a spear horseman is because summon allies won't work with Takeda Shingen which is an advantage or disadvantage depending on the strategy you are using.
    I recently added stats for the Priest, Rocky T'man, Heroic Mount and Horse Master. Does anyone have stats for Takeda Shingen or the Shield Samurai?
  • MikelolMikelol Registered Users 19 Posts
    When you get to high waves the zombies will become stronger and it will take like 3 to 5 hits to kill a strong ally so I think you should upgrade a ally that does a lot of damage like farmer spear horseman spear warrior handmaiden and froiste the bowman ( I think those allies may help you when you get into high waves)
  • wowenkhowowenkho Registered Users 4 Posts
    Takeda Shingen
    11/6200/1000 100

The advantage I feel with Takeda Shingen is that he can keep up with other mounted allies as a speedy tank. Takeda is useful when you want to sure that your horsemen stays alive while pushing the front. Given their speed, the horsemen die quickly when they go face to face with enemy archers. Somehow, with Takeda as a tank albeit having only 6k HP, you become able to accumulate your spear horsemen by preventing them from dying. Zato and the Ronin as tanks are of course better choices as tanks but they're quite slow and sometimes can't catch up if you're aiming to use mounted henchmen.

I'm kinda disappointed that, though Takeda has that humongous blade, he doesn't actually use it. :p It's Takeda's horse which does the attacking. :p
  • ntclickntclick Registered Users 1 Posts
    I finally got Rocket Farmer to level 10 so I can tell you level 10/11 stats.
    Level 10: 260/180 and was 30 coins for upgrade.
  • thuyln2thuyln2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited December 2018
    oh, thank you. I can ask you more?, skype : thuyln2, Thank you!
    Blog của tôi: LED SUNKY
  • denledphilipsdenledphilips Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Somehow, with Takeda as a tank albeit having only 6k HP, you become able to accumulate your spear horsemen by preventing them from dying.

Đèn led Philips thân thiện với môi trường, an toàn cho sức khỏe người tiêu dùng. Các thiết kế của Philips không chứa các chất độc hại, không phát ra tia UV, tia cực tím, đạt các tiêu chuẩn về an toàn EN, tiêu chuẩn chất lượng ISO9001, tiêu chuẩn môi trường ISO14001, Têu chuẩn về độ kín IP, v.v… Đèn led Philips Đèn led âm trần Philips Đèn led pha philips Đèn led ốp trần philips Đèn led tuýp philips Đèn led panel philips Đèn led bulb Philips Đèn cao áp Philips Đèn led dây Philips Đèn led chiếu điểm Philips Đèn led nhà xưởng Philips. Đèn đường led philips Đèn Led Thanh Nhôm Bộ máng đèn led Chấn lưu ballast điện tử Tụ kích điện philips  Đèn Thả Văn Phòng Đèn bàn học led Philips Đèn khử trùng uv-c philips

• denledparagondenledparagon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
     Takeda is useful when you want to sure that your horsemen stays alive while pushing the front.

Bóng đèn LED của Paragon sở hữu nhiều hình dạng và kích thước khác nhau. Bóng đèn của chúng tôi, tôi sử dụng năng lượng ít hơn đến 80% so với bóng đèn thông thường.

Đèn thoát hiểm exit paragon  Đèn chống cháy nổ paragon  Đèn sạc khẩn cấp paragon  Máng đèn công nghiệp paragon  Máng đèn tuýp đôi paragon Đèn chống thấm bụi paragon Đèn led âm trần paragon Đèn led ốp trần paragon Đèn led Panel paragon Đèn led Tuýp paragon Đèn led dây paragon Đèn led chiếu điểm paragon Đèn led nhà xưởng Paragon Đèn đường led Paragon Đèn led pha paragon Đèn led paragon