WHat's the highest number of runeshards you got at one go?

BusybatBusybat Registered Users 8 Posts
I been getting 1 - 2 rune shards since start of the events and I got 12 ytd (one shot). :eek::eek::

Was wondering whether it had anything to do with the recent patch.

But yea, what's the highest number of runeshards you got at one go?

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I landed a bunch but I don't remember if it was rewards in a chest or a drop from a headhunter. 10-20 if I remember right. I do wish there were a way to see how many I have now. I'm not ready to evolve anything and that's the only time I've seen my inventory.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I have had two large batches. He first week I got 10 at one time. And recently I got 12 at one time.

Right now I have a shortage of green and blue gems to upgrade blue gear to lvl 5 to fuse. I have like 60 run shards and 1200 runes but I can't get gems fast enough to upgrade gear to fuse.

Those darn gems are always the bottleneck.
  • aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
    I'm using up runes and runeshards as quickly as I can get them. I'm still upgrading every blue item I get to 5, but I have lots that are unfused. I ended up with all of these items to fuse, as well as elements to upgrade them with, from getting all of my heroes to level 40 since version 2.0 came out. I've stopped upgrading green and gray items, and I just sold off all Tier II and above green and gray items that I didn't upgrade earlier. (If I was still upgrading green and gray items, I could probably use up all of my emeralds, and possibly all of my amethysts, but not my amber.)

I've only upgraded three runic items out of a total of 21. At least the only runic items that I have in excess of what I can possibly use (unless a future update adds new heroes that can use these, which doesn't seem too likely) are three runic daggers and two runic palkas.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I have over a thousand runes and about 90 runeshards. Since I have more than I need murphies law dictates that half of the mystery chests I play (trying to get a poison staff, sword or gun) give me runeshards or runes. I guess it's better than yet another runic staff to clutter my inventory...
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    I have over a thousand runes and about 90 runeshards. Since I have more than I need murphies law dictates that half of the mystery chests I play (trying to get a poison staff, sword or gun) give me runeshards or runes. I guess it's better than yet another runic staff to clutter my inventory...
    Lol yes so true. I just have a plain now. Hoping to get the same.