Fights are too slow

zorbackzorback Registered Users 3 Posts
Some fights are not very challenging and boring but still take a long time to complete. Need to find a way to complete fights faster. Some of the animation are slow as well.

A few ideas:
- one button to put everyone in cover mode.
- allow to change the target of attack without losing all the other supports
- auto-support for allowing the max number of attacks
- let a card attack even if not ready then can decide which card to use to support it
- animations end of the round are too slow, should be able to bypass.

This is an awesome game but it can feel slow at time, especially when you just start. The tutorial is pretty long as well, and a lot of players won't have the patience to go through it. Otherwise keep up the good work, just feel like the game is good but the potential is 10X bigger.

Zorback

Comments

• CashMoneyCashMoney Registered Users 13 Posts
    zorback wrote: »
    Some fights are not very challenging and boring but still take a long time to complete. Need to find a way to complete fights faster.
    Zorback

Thanks for playing Gang Lords, and thanks for your feedback.

We have a feature currently in testing that should partially address your concern/suggestion.

We plan to roll it out in our next update, so we hope you will like it. :cool:
  • zorbackzorback Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thank you @CashMoney. Yes this is great, love the new feature, got me to play more again :) Leaderboard is good too.

Now what I find annoying is to evolve my cards. Very difficult to get the right items and don't really know what to do. I simply need more ammo, but can never manage to get the right color :) Would be ok if I had to buy it, but there is no way to do that. (exchange cards with friends would be even better)

Zor
  • limolimo Banned Users 2 Posts
    One of the next things you can do is go to RS 3 Gold the places that are staying on your record and check out which ones pay the best for gold, because you want to Cheap RS 3 Gold improve the quantity that you get for gold.