Insane update to version 1.1

NumbdrumNumbdrum Registered Users 13 Posts
After a few hours of playing the update version 1.1 I am actually quite disappointed. The glitch of not being able to play after beating in legendary mode has been resolved (kind of) with the update but now I am stuck in legendary mode and all of the powerful equipment I have earned is not powerful anymore. Items are rarely rewarded now and if they are, they are "common" or "uncommon" items with very little strength (at legendary level!?!) I am definitely not going to continue to make purchases if the only items I can acquire are to weak to beat the opponents. I'm really quite sad, this was a great game that kept me wanting more but now it doesn't seem to be worth investment. Maybe one day a Tons O' Guns 2 will come out and these issues will be resolved.

Comments

• frankwpinho@gmail.comfrankwpinho@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    I couldn't agree with you more. I feel exactly the same way. What a let down. I just deleted the game. The update killed the game play. It's not worth playing. I was really enjoying the game too. Come on Glu, what were you thinking?
  • NumbdrumNumbdrum Registered Users 13 Posts
    And I've also noticed that now it takes 5 Gold bars to refil energy and also I believe it is taking longer for the energy to refill itself if you don't have gold bars to spend. I feel your pain, I truly feel let down by this update, I was sooo excited when I saw the update and then I started playing and like I said before all of my hard earned (not paid for) weapons are so much weaker now / everything costs a lot more to upgrade / special (and even not so special) items are even rarer now and enemy's are 10x harder to kill even with my "Legendary" weapons (wich have somehow become less powerful than some common weapons!?!)
    Yep, just an all around disappointment!
  • Spark1033Spark1033 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Agree whole heartedly. New version screwed me, made my armor that was worth 5,000 now worth less than 700, I basically have to start from step one now since one shot kills me. So pissed! I have been continuously screwed by bad updates on Glu games. Always happens after I dump some money into the game and get addicted, then this slap in the face. Anybody think of TESTING the version BEFORE putting it out as a "glitch fix." I thought the constant crash issue might be fixed, but nope... Thanks again Glu... So annoyed!
  • NumbdrumNumbdrum Registered Users 13 Posts
    WTF!! Now i just opened the game and my $20,000,000.00 has turned into $40,000.00!!!Where did my cash go!!??
  • benjisanbenjisan Registered Users 1 Posts
    Numbdrum wrote: »
    WTF!! Now i just opened the game and my $20,000,000.00 has turned into $40,000.00!!!Where did my cash go!!??

Devils cut! (or Angels share) take your pick!!! =)