Useless runic items

kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts
It was mentioned before but i believe the issue deserve separate thread. Played a lot weekly missions last weekend and i have huge amount of useless runic items that i will be never level up. Honestly it already takes a lot of time even scroll down full inventory with all this runic items. As was sad it is impossible to sell, fuze or even delete them.
Dear developers make some use for them (possibility to fuze them will be most welcome i think coz to get regular items for fuze takes entity even if you clean all instances every day and this for level up 1 single item). I believe this is a small but very welcome fix.
Sign it every 1 who agree

Comments

• tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    I disagree. Runic items are not necessary useless as they can potentially be upgraded. As I've not enough runic tokens to fully upgrade them, I cannot say that these items are useless.

Rather than deleting or selling them, why not ask Glu to provide more opportunities to earn runic tokens and/or purchase runic tokens through gold or gems?
  • kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I am afraid you don't understand. I have for example 3 mage staves when only 1 hero in game use staff. What i supposed to do with another 2 ? Or 4 soldier chests when there are only 2 soldiers in game and so on.....
  • VolrathVolrath Registered Users 18 Posts
    kellere32 wrote: »
    I am afraid you don't understand. I have for example 3 mage staves when only 1 hero in game use staff. What i supposed to do with another 2 ? Or 4 soldier chests when there are only 2 soldiers in game and so on.....

I got it and as mentioned on the other topic, I agree. To fuse them with another runics could be good.
  • kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Up!!!! Time to do some fix
  • COBOKCOBOK Registered Users 62 Posts
    Yes, this should be fixed.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Please make them able to be fused and count for large amount as they are still rare to get.
  • luluglulug Registered Users 6 Posts
    yes...couldn't agree more.i also got many runic item frm events and its messing up my inventory.dear developers... please make runic item sellable or fusible...
  • luluglulug Registered Users 6 Posts
    tangoraven wrote: »
    I disagree. Runic items are not necessary useless as they can potentially be upgraded. As I've not enough runic tokens to fully upgrade them, I cannot say that these items are useless.

Rather than deleting or selling them, why not ask Glu to provide more opportunities to earn runic tokens and/or purchase runic tokens through gold or gems?

if u got 10 runic bow...1 for cassia and 1 for alia...what to do with another 8?...
  • barba1617barba1617 Registered Users 2 Posts
    agree. U should be able to sell them
  • AidhenAidhen Registered Users 3 Posts
    up
    do smthing with it
  • SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    agree with that. most wwelcome would be to fuse them
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    +1 to everything above. Hail fusible runics!
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I'm not fusing anything upgraded so unless the fuse value is higher than a regular item of the same color I'd rather sell
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    I'm not fusing anything upgraded so unless the fuse value is higher than a regular item of the same color I'd rather sell
    In the current state, none of the colors give a decent value from selling, except for the greens. Assuming runics will continue this trend, I think they'll be more useful as fusing materials
  • LethalizerLethalizer Registered Users 2 Posts
    I totally agree, I have 3 runic axes. I can use maximum two of them. The third one is a waste of space and potential.