Options

Lost upgrades, credits, rating, etc.

My local save was corrupted so I had to load up the last save that was on the server. Problem is, I've lost about 5000 points in my player rating and my Zato swordsman has dropped from level 11 to level 6, meaning I've lost all my upgrades that I spent credits on. Based on the upgrades that I've lost, I think it's about 500 glu credits that I've lost. I didn't even think this was possible considering the credits are applied through my Google account and they're worth actual money. Is there any way my account info can be retrieved?

Comments

• Options
    Cyber PhunkCyber Phunk Registered Users 7 Posts
    Good luck with that. I lost over 3k worth of credits in upgrades when my game crashed and reset and was ignored.
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Make a case at http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask and hope that they help you.
  • Options
    Theon NinjobudoTheon Ninjobudo Registered Users 10 Posts
    Not resting until they reply, I advise anyone else to do the same. It is no different from a bank ATM malfunctioning and losing your money. Glu is responsible for their own service glitches, otherwise they acknowledge that credits disappearing "mysteriously" is a scam.
  • Options
    pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    I lost 45 glu credits after winning 3 glu credited From the challenge, it took me 4 weeks to collect that 45 credits and I lost it with a snap