Options

Poop Brown chests

Anyone else getting a buttload of basic brown chests with used items lately? I keep plaing the XII area with difficulty 80 (and 83) and getting used items up the wazoo. Probably got only one high value green item and one blue item after two or three times through. I hope this isn't a programming thing :(

Comments

• Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    Anyone else getting a buttload of basic brown chests with used items lately? I keep plaing the XII area with difficulty 80 (and 83) and getting used items up the wazoo. Probably got only one high value green item and one blue item after two or three times through. I hope this isn't a programming thing :(
    You usually get high quality gear only the first time you complete a mission. But just like the gold and XP - any repetitions on the same mission will result in much less attractive loot. You can keep grinding the mission and hope for a lucky break or move on to higher missions you haven't completed already
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Yeah. Thanks. I'm well past that point. Been grinding for months. Usually get a decent amount if green and blue items. Thankfully back to getting them must have been a bad stretch.

Party Level: 545
    Stars: 314
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I find the non-winter areas give more blue. In part because they give less grey.
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Huh. Hadn't noticed. Of course what we really look for is green because for some reason they sell for more.
  • Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    Huh. Hadn't noticed. Of course what we really look for is green because for some reason they sell for more.
    In that case you should definitely keep grinding the snow lands. Even if they do tend to drop less greens (which I haven't noticed), Tier 6 item may give you up to 100 times the money value of a tier 1 item. This should more then compensate you on the invested time