IS there any discount comming to buy heros ?

I got 320 gems ... i want to buy Felmor .. but 400 its too much ..

how long till next weekend with heroes on discount ?

Comments

• WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    There is a discount this weekend but it's on Leogan... 200 instead of 300 for basic package. I'd say it's worth it only if you have ALL the other premium heroes.
  • kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Don't get hero with max lvl. You don't need useless HP gear. The most important thing you should to know is that: when you buy a hero he sold without additional feat points. Only 1 point for lvl. So get hero from lvl 1 and level him to max lvl. This way you save gold that you can put every lvl to buy additional feat points.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Remember the team-ups can give you a discount as well. Felmor team-ups are in areas III, X and XII. Don't play them until you want to use them.
    Don't get hero with max lvl. You don't need useless HP gear. The most important thing you should to know is that: when you buy a hero he sold without additional feat points. Only 1 point for lvl. So get hero from lvl 1 and level him to max lvl. This way you save gold that you can put every lvl to buy additional feat points.

AFAIK, this was fixed a month ago. When you purchase Oda for 5K he comes with something like 78 skill points which you get to allocate.
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Remember the team-ups can give you a discount as well. Felmor team-ups are in areas III, X and XII. Don't play them until you want to use them.

yeah, wished i knew that before i messed up and played narghal's one and only team-up mission. missed out a savings of 40 gems. i also messed up on leogan and felmor - paying the weekend sale without additional team-up discounts. now that i know better, i'm waiting for weekend sale on nyxx and kassia! glu team, please make it happen!!!

btw, if you have the gems (after making sure you have enough backups for level ups), i would recommend getting the heroes on sale after utilizing the team-up discounts. I was mulling over getting kassia earlier and regretted not pulling the trigger. It's not always that you get a weekend sale and I've been waiting for kassia and nyxx for a while now. :(
  • kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts

AFAIK, this was fixed a month ago. When you purchase Oda for 5K he comes with something like 78 skill points which you get to allocate.
    Yes i know this was a fix for 2 heroes from events but i don't sure if devs did a fix all other heroes that you buy for glu tokens?
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    kellere32 wrote: »
    Yes i know this was a fix for 2 heroes from events but i don't sure if devs did a fix all other heroes that you buy for glu tokens?

OK, that makes sense. I recommend always buying the more traditional premium heroes at level 1. I suppose if you have glu credits to spare you could spend on Leogan just to avoid having to level him up but I can think of better ways to use credits.
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    OK, that makes sense. I recommend always buying the more traditional premium heroes at level 1. I suppose if you have glu credits to spare you could spend on Leogan just to avoid having to level him up but I can think of better ways to use credits.
    Agreed. I don't see the point in buying the advanced hero packages either. Unless you're really lazy and don't feel like playing and in this case - why are you investing money in a game you don't enjoy?
    It's the law of large numbers I guess...