Jaral? Map expansion? When?

ksevenkseven Registered Users 1 Posts
Although I haven't come close to even obtaining one star on the final portal before Jaral, 'war without end' im in dire need of some information. I've read that even after beating this porting the map does not expand into Jaral. Am I wrong? If not when will the Glu team have this up? Any estimations? And is will there be any way to level your heroes beyond 40 in the future? The game is great and its seems I'm almost at the end. Just wanted to know what's in the future.thanks.

Comments

• WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Sorry to be the bearer of grim news, but what you heard is true...
    This portal is currently the last mission available and the map stays the same after beating it.
    I don't know how long it would take for the next major release to, well, be released, but prepare yourself for the option it may take a few months. I believe it would be possible to further level your heroes. Either that, or they would add more item tiers (or both). This is required if they want the players to have any chance beating the ever growing difficulty of the missions.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    A month or so ago and the Ice Demon was the end of the line. been that way for over six months. Could be the same again for jaral.
  • UnbreederUnbreeder Registered Users 1 Posts
    OMG, that sucks soooo bad. I just finished the last portal and was on vacation and was hoping to move on in the game. HOD people, if you are reading this. We need more game please.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Some folks had millions of coin saved up when southern Lerona opened up and it was needed. With the max level moving to 40 and the need to upgrade items for fusing coin has become a hot commodity. At times I wish I could trade GLU credits for coin.

Just focus on maxing out the skills of anyone you will use long-term. Then max out levels for everyone whether you play them or not. Then do the same for heroes like Grazzak and Leogan which are not very useful for anything other than boosting party level. After that it's grind grind grind while you upgrade runic items and play the events chest.
  • MatangoMatango Registered Users 12 Posts
    Kinda boring though...