Problem with using the new rat looking character

BigdoseBigdose Registered Users 6 Posts
I have acquired the new rat looking character but after I got him to level 6 the game freezes up when loading a new mission, can you please fix the problem

Comments

• SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    how did you managed to get him being only level 5?
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    SeTaS wrote: »
    how did you managed to get him being only level 5?
    He got Grazaak to level 6. He didn't said he got to party level 6... :rolleyes:
  • BigdoseBigdose Registered Users 6 Posts
    That's what I meant party level 6. But now the game won't load all the way if he is selected as a hero. And also when you start a mission he is not one of the available characters, I have to select him by going to the heros before I select a mission. Could y'all please fix this. And in answer to your question , I got him to party level 6 by playing various missions which adds to his XP, once his XP is full, then his party level will upgrade automatically once you train him.
  • BigdoseBigdose Registered Users 6 Posts
    I acquired him through the mystery chest on the event level. He starts at party level 1
  • MatangoMatango Registered Users 12 Posts
    Same problem with my Grazzak, got it to lvl 13 and now freezes the game if I try to use him for any mission. The game still works fine with other chars, but they are all lvl40 so no real fun...
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    you probably have a slower device? what os and device do you use? if ios, try shutting down the phone/pad and restarting. i find this app leaks memory - i.e. if you played too many missions, it will slow down significantly. killing the app and restarting helps, but not as much as a full memory purge via shutting down and restarting the device.
  • javadavejavadave Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem on my samsung s4. I can no longer use him in missions because it will never load. Waste to get him.
    Hi guys,

I've tried to backup and switch off device, reset device, but nothing changes (pad4 ios7.0.2). I have all stars (314), so I guess until they will release the new update with the last three stars in Jaral, they will not fix Grazzak problem. A lot of threads about it, must be a bug, not a problem of devices, I believe.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Different people are hitting this problem at different times and levels. Makes me wonder if it is from a corrupted resource file. I know on Android devices there are two directories which can be deleted to trigger a resource download and unpack routine when the game is started. I don't know how to do that on iOS though.

try support@glu.com
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Matango wrote: »
    I have all stars (314), so I guess until they will release the new update with the last three stars in Jaral, they will not fix Grazzak problem.
    Had to ask - what do you mean by "last 3 stars"? Do you know something we aren't?
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Look at the total star count, the "stars done" count, and the actual count of remaining stars and you'll see that 3 are missing
    rewand wrote: »
    Different people are hitting this problem at different times and levels. Makes me wonder if it is from a corrupted resource file. I know on Android devices there are two directories which can be deleted to trigger a resource download and unpack routine when the game is started. I don't know how to do that on iOS though.

try support@glu.com

Got reply from the ticket I sent two weeks ago, they apparently passed the info onto the technical team...hopefully will fix the problem soon...it's such a pity to have a new hero and not be able to use it :(
    So many players are experiencing the same problem...