Options

i lost 45 glu credits after winning 3

It took me weeks to get 45 glu credits and I lost all of them, this is annoying because it took me weeks to gain them just to lose them for no reason.

Comments

• Options
    pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    I almost considered buying glu credits but after losing 4 weeks worth of hard work......
  • Options
    bobbyt62bobbyt62 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here.. weeks of saving glu coins an all of a sudden they disappear! Even when I earn more they still show as zero!
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    You guys on, Android?
  • Options
    pineapplepineapple Registered Users 15 Posts
    Yup android
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    pineapple wrote: »
    Yup android

well it doesnt take you weeks to ear 45 glu creds.. most people can do that in a day or even less

you tried reading around the forums for hints and tricks?

such as playing other games and getting daily login rewards?

get gun bro's 1 and deer hunter , not the 2014 one

all you need to do is play pass the tutorial and then do daily logins, after a week you should be able to hit maybe 60 glu creds a week, even lil kingdom is easy glu creds there from daily logins
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm on using iOS so I don't get to earn gems from other Glu games. I average 10 gems/hour without farming. Fighting the toughest opponent instead of the weakest opponent in multiplayer will earn better drops, more gems and cost less souls attacking. If you can't figure out how to beat a tough opponent, just search the forums or ask. When my character had a level 1 soul rate and I couldn't beat the strong opponents I probably averaged 3-4 gems/hour.