Abnormal empire network. Please re-login

LukaviaLukavia Registered Users 1 Posts
Tried to login this morning and that's what i get. Anyone else having the same problem?

Comments

• Koala1991Koala1991 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah u have the same issue as mine
    I cant login game anymore
  • Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Neither of my accounts will allow me to. Nor my girlfriend either. Pretty sure the whole server is down (if you look at the worlds on the login page they don't even show up)
  • CaptCrunchCaptCrunch Registered Users 18 Posts
    yup same problem here
  • onslautonslaut Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same for me. Is there a way the admins can let us know when it will be back up?
  • lonuslonus Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem here I get abnormal error. Please fix this the game has been down the whole day.
  • NessNess Registered Users 9 Posts
    Same for everyone
  • wannawwannaw Registered Users 1 Posts
    same problem
  • jfmuscujfmuscu Registered Users 4 Posts
    ok i had this plroblem i delete the app and reload it.... lost everything i was level 48 ..and bought some coins i wish to have my acount back plz
  • Kylehall90Kylehall90 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Jfmuscu: it's gone ... It warns you before you delete it that you'll lose your stuff ... All you had to do was register it
  • jfmuscujfmuscu Registered Users 4 Posts
    Where i had To register it? And what about the money i put in this game? I was in VIP 1 goin 2...
  • juice23juice23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    hey everyone, you should complete profile on the setting page, if you delete the app and re.load it, you guys can login your account on the bottom right of the page and your stuff will be back