O'da or Grazzak

Darkboy165Darkboy165 Registered Users 4 Posts
Who is better??

Grazzak or O'da to passing the most dificult mission (the last one)?? and why?? :confused:

Comments

• SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    O'da have more dmg. But i prefer grazzak. I like his skills. One wich put enemies in to sleep. And then you can kill them one by one. And skill wich give 150% dmg and atk speed...
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    SeTaS wrote: »
    And skill wich give 150% dmg and atk speed...
    Which recharges every 20 seconds... ;)
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Which recharges every 20 seconds... ;)

sleep has a slow recharge. The other two skills, (forgot names) are one like the archer's supersonic which gives rapid fire and another which shines a beam of light in front of Grazzak doing extra damage but it's a one-time hit.
  • kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I have them both and every 1 has strong and weak sides.
    Oda have the highest dps (due to highest coefficient of party lvl), very good aoe perk combined with fear and stun combined with dps burst from close range (not always useful coz if hard hitting mob will come to this range he will 1 shot Oda) and perk for 1 shot damage. All 3 perks are useful and good.
    Grazzak has 1 useless and broken feat line of column knockback that doesn't work as supposed (btw this broken feat line is the reason why some players have the bug with stucked load screen and i know how to fix it), pretty good aoe sleep perk that does some nice damage but not so op like Odas bombs. But..... the perk Fury that was already mentioned is the most OP dps ability in all game. This is crazy burst of dps with very fast cd ( actually every 20 seconds you have 10 second of super dps window and with right timing you can relay on it in every hard situation). Supersonic of Kassia has almost twice cd (35 sec). I didn't make a parse but pretty sure that all in all Grazzak will out dps Oda due to this ability.
    I found this perk more useful than Odas shot perk coz Oda can 1 shot only 1 mob when Grazzak can burn during 10 seconds 3-4 mobs (it helps a lot in a last fight when you must burn fast all this big monsters that appears before final boss).
    In addition Oda has a small texture and some times hard to select him on screen when Grazzak is bigger and more fun and cool loking.
    So you decide.
  • MosesnflowersMosesnflowers Registered Users 4 Posts
    kellere32 wrote: »
    I have them both and every 1 has strong and weak sides.
    Oda have the highest dps (due to highest coefficient of party lvl), very good aoe perk combined with fear and stun combined with dps burst from close range (not always useful coz if hard hitting mob will come to this range he will 1 shot Oda) and perk for 1 shot damage. All 3 perks are useful and good.
    Grazzak has 1 useless and broken feat line of column knockback that doesn't work as supposed (btw this broken feat line is the reason why some players have the bug with stucked load screen and i know how to fix it), pretty good aoe sleep perk that does some nice damage but not so op like Odas bombs. But..... the perk Fury that was already mentioned is the most OP dps ability in all game. This is crazy burst of dps with very fast cd ( actually every 20 seconds you have 10 second of super dps window and with right timing you can relay on it in every hard situation). Supersonic of Kassia has almost twice cd (35 sec). I didn't make a parse but pretty sure that all in all Grazzak will out dps Oda due to this ability.
    I found this perk more useful than Odas shot perk coz Oda can 1 shot only 1 mob when Grazzak can burn during 10 seconds 3-4 mobs (it helps a lot in a last fight when you must burn fast all this big monsters that appears before final boss).
    In addition Oda has a small texture and some times hard to select him on screen when Grazzak is bigger and more fun and cool loking.
    So you decide.

I have Graz and it freezes when I start a battle with him. You say you know how to fix it. Please tell me??????????
    Thanks.....
    Is it just because his small legs pump fast or does Oda actually move fast? He seems to zip around all over.
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    Wow..I changed my mind about grazzak. What makes him great is the triple rifle. That weapon and the rapid fire skill makes him much better than Oda. Super fast, super crit and super dmg. Just wow... If you thought kassia was great wait till you tried grazzak and triple rifle. Unbelievable.
    ok, I'll load him up with gear (he's empty now) and give him a spin again. Perhaps with just a healer against the ice demon...

Later...

Using the same gear, Oda and Grazz have mostly the same stats. They both have 1324 AC and Oda has a trivial extra 10 HP. The big difference is the base attack 1740 to Grazzaks 1372. That's 368 (21%) extra damage Oda does all the time. Grazz was doing 1200 or so on the low end and critical hits were as high as 3K. Oda did 1500 on the low end with critical in the high 3000s. I saw him make a headshot for over 7K though.

I ran each of them alone (+ Tlanak) against the ice demon and against the "war without end" fight. Oda was the clear winner once we got to the 1 on 1 fight (4 shots for the ice demon) whereas Grazz took a while and Tlanak didn't survive.

In the mob fights in war without end Grazak's ability to sleep half the room and pick off the hardest enemies one at a time was a clear bonus. It took longer to clear a room without oda's bomb effects but had much less touch and go excitement. I'm not sure how this would work if I had a full complement of three fighters though. Not attacking the sleepers is half the challenge and that's fairly simple when I'm only fighting with the one shooter.

I'm not sure I want to displace Kassia in my main party for Grazz (I typically take Oda instead of Zdar now) but my opinion of him is improving.
  • kellere32kellere32 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I have Graz and it freezes when I start a battle with him. You say you know how to fix it. Please tell me??????????
    Thanks.....
    I got Grazzak from lvl 1. During leveling when i invested 9-10 points in feat line with useless column knock i got this bug with freeze every start of fight. I supposed that this bug can be correlated with this broken feat line. I did respec (yes spent some glu coins) and invested feat points in other perks and this bug got fixed. The most interesting that when i got Grazzzak to lvl 30+ i did respec again but this time i have enough feat points to fulfil all this feat line including last feat. After that i didn't get this bug again. This why players that got Grazzak on high lvl and immediately invested feat points to the end of the line did not experienced this bug. they actually "jumped over" the broken feat like i did.
    So solution is to reset feat points and leveling Grazzak without investing feat points in this feat line. When you have enough points to finish all feat line do respec again an fulfill it (if you haven't enough feat points or glu coins you can actually not invest the feats in this perk at all coz any way atm this perk is most useless and bugged).
    Hope this post will help to any 1 that got this bug. Playing on Galaxy 4
  • VenVen Registered Users 21 Posts
    Grazzak with frenzy or fury or whatever it's called outpaces O'da in DPS over the ten seconds. O'da only has better burst across a 2 second window or so, but because skill universal cool down is so messed up continuous damage is often better, and Grazzak can queue up his supersonic before a fight starts (no wasted time). O'da is very good, and had arguably better CC, but Grazzak can't be touched when he has supersonic up.

For groups, Grazzak shames mobs with easy one-shots. On bosses, seeing him crit for over 10k repeatedly over a few seconds is gratifying.
  • SullyPandaSullyPanda Registered Users 22 Posts
    Guess will have to spend doubl points on both and compare myself...