eternal runic boots

milosmilos Registered Users 5 Posts
Hello, I am cassually playing game and decided to level up warrior eternal rune boots as i got them first :). It took me so much time to fuse them up to purple. Prior upgrade to purple they had above 200 defense and if i remember 31% block. After upgrade, block stat i really loved is lost, armor is slight better and new stat i got is hp. Now in my opinion this upgrade feels kinda as downgrade. It really demotivate and it makes me feel all hard work is for nothing. Do i miss something in observation that purple eternal boots are worse then previous grade? Block vs hp. Thank you in advance

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    This is a well-known issue. I've posted on it a number of times. You can get the damage bonus back by leveling a few times but the old ability is gone. It's simple bait and switch.

Please add a line to the item spreadsheet so others can know what to expect.

I don't know how mature your party is but I recommend saving the runic upgrades at least until you are winning tier VI level gear.
    1. You are continually winning better gear which is essentially free.
    2. Until you have picked a party and settled into a play style you don't know what gear you want.
    3. Eventually you will win some powerful orange items which can be upgraded to the same level as a fully-upgraded runic. (check the spreadsheet).

If you spend and spend on a runic sword, shield, or palka you will find that you win an orange one late in the game. Think about where you want to poor all of those items for runic upgrades. I know that the last one or two upgrades on a traditional item are essentially impossible without glu credits but late in the game there isn't much else to spend credits on and if you know you will keep the item...
  • milosmilos Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you for answer. Kinda sad that I am not the first one who gets dissapointed. Maybe in future developers will make an item upgrade preview so this wont happen.
    Anyway my party is about lvl 210 and i did about 240 stars. Atm i am trying to get legendary shield and sword from missions but too hard for now. I wasted almost all items i saved on this boots. I have runic bow i started fusing but then i got arcane frost bow. Highest dps member i got is Zdar 420dmg.
    I ll save items from now on and i ll have to sadly precheck community spreadsheets to prevent same thing. It will spoil supprise but also prevent dissapointment of downgrades.
    I am saving, atm 360glues, to get Felmor.
    milos wrote: »
    Thank you for answer. Kinda sad that I am not the first one who gets dissapointed. Maybe in future developers will make an item upgrade preview so this wont happen.
    Anyway my party is about lvl 210 and i did about 240 stars. Atm i am trying to get legendary shield and sword from missions but too hard for now. I wasted almost all items i saved on this boots. I have runic bow i started fusing but then i got arcane frost bow. Highest dps member i got is Zdar 420dmg.
    I ll save items from now on and i ll have to sadly precheck community spreadsheets to prevent same thing. It will spoil supprise but also prevent dissapointment of downgrades.
    I am saving, atm 360glues, to get Felmor.

Frostbow, particularly with kassia, is terrific. It means monsters don't fall quite as fast but the pace of the game is more controllable. Felmor and his chant will do more for your party than a shield. Just keep saving but keep reserves for skillpoints.
    Btw, is it worth waiting for next discount on felmor. I havent done any felmor involved missions cause i think price do stack? Does it stack really? Weekend sale + one time offer doing first mission. If it doesnt can sonmeone tell me price difference when you compare weekend sale and 1st mission dicount. Thanks...
    I looked at the prices once and it looked like they do stack but I didn't actually purchase.
  • VenVen Registered Users 21 Posts
    They stacked last time I bought a hero, which was last patch I think?
    Cool, i hope felmor weekend discount is soon...