Runic item capabilities List

Comments

• SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    I have about 115 runic items.
    about runic shield. dont have. did not saw anywhere.
    but I also dont have runic sword, but saw him in shop to buy, and chest to get.
    about off hand. I have exquisite runic sphere (healer second hand).
    so some runic items are more rare than other. couse I have a lot of boots, sandals, hats, skull etc... but jus single sphere and single helm for Damage dealer.
    about purple rifle. in the missions I got Arcane inferno rifle.
    @level 6 dmg 296 (max 474) fire dmg 19.

Tank runic:
    Darkness Runic Helm orange @ level 10 def 539 block +33 max hp +78
    Darkness runic armor orange @ level 10 def 541 block +33 max hp +78
    Darkness runic boots orange @ level 10 def 538 block +33 max hp +78
  • chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    SeTaS wrote: »
    about purple rifle. in the missions I got Arcane inferno rifle.
    @level 6 dmg 296 (max 474) fire dmg 19.

Tank runic:
    Darkness Runic Helm orange @ level 10 def 539 block +33 max hp +78
    Darkness runic armor orange @ level 10 def 541 block +33 max hp +78
    Darkness runic boots orange @ level 10 def 538 block +33 max hp +78

Sry my bad, my question was for a supreme version of a purple rifle not an arcane one.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I worked the chests a bit last night and got stats on some Orange armor items.

Info in the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aon0kRu72Uj7dEtVUWVRQ0Nsd2FteUJqYUlrVkN1V0E&usp=sharing

While I was not able to win it, I did see an Orange arm guard for Nar'ghal so we at least know that exists even if there is no Runic equivalent.

-Soul reaper III scythe
    -Various Wirhelm class heavy EQ. Felmor now has AC topping 2K

I also pushed the Runic leather armor into the Orange world. Again, stats on the spreadsheet.
    rewand wrote: »
    I worked the chests a bit last night and got stats on some Orange armor items.

Info in the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aon0kRu72Uj7dEtVUWVRQ0Nsd2FteUJqYUlrVkN1V0E&usp=sharing

While I was not able to win it, I did see an Orange arm guard for Nar'ghal so we at least know that exists even if there is no Runic equivalent.

-Soul reaper III scythe
    -Various Wirhelm class heavy EQ. Felmor now has AC topping 2K

I also pushed the Runic leather armor into the Orange world. Again, stats on the spreadsheet.

Are you on iPhone?
    JUST got Purple rifle. @level 5 dmg 345 (max 591) atk speed +30.
    will update when upgrade.
    Are you on iPhone?
    Android. But your question may still be relevant.
    Android. But your question may still be relevant.

Na was wondering how often you get Legendary items and how much glu coins you've spent.

I also split up arcane weapons and the rest of the purple items into 2 pages. Think this is eazyer to see. What do you think?
    I also split up arcane weapons and the rest of the purple items into 2 pages. Think this is eazyer to see. What do you think?

splitting it up is fine. It's turning into quite a repository of item info which is great. The important thing to me though is that I have a place to look before deciding whether or not to dive into a runic upgrade. It simply takes too long to do without some idea of where it will end up. So far my track record has been dismal. I upgraded a palka to Orange 8 just as I won the Del Sol III. Then I got Zdar's staff to orange and won the legendary staff from a chest the next day. Same thing with the Blazeblade. And then again with Kassia's runic armor. At least I can pass that one on to Oda. Now I've got runic tank armor at orange. Time to win some orange armor...
    20 chests is about 1 or 2 legendary items for me... many blues, gems...
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts

I think it was available to purchase as a weekly special a few weeks ago when narghal was also on sale. I think it was like 228 gems for it. I can't remember if that was the half off price or the msrp and it actually sold for 114. If the latter, I surely rued not getting it since the mystery chests drop legendaries very rarely.

stats were similar to the shield - AC max out at 601.
    how about legendary mistery chests on weekends?
    is there allways legendary items? all of them tier 6?
    or many of them tier 1-4, and only some tier 5-6?
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts

Tier depends on your progress. If you are at tier 6, you'll get tier 6 items. It's not always legendary. You'll get blue and purple and runic too. The only noticeable difference is the item type. If it's a weapon chest, then you'll only get weapons. You won't get runes, or elements or sands for e.g.

The spreadsheet mostly tracks tier 6 because that's when knowing other item possibilities is more important for make/save/sell/buy decisions. Before you get to tier 6 (I think it's area X but perhaps IX) you know there will be better items showing up around the corner so deciding whether or not to upgrade fully isn't so much of an issue.
    Tier depends on your progress. If you are at tier 6, you'll get tier 6 items. It's not always legendary. You'll get blue and purple and runic too. The only noticeable difference is the item type. If it's a weapon chest, then you'll only get weapons. You won't get runes, or elements or sands for e.g.
    The spreadsheet mostly tracks tier 6 because that's when knowing other item possibilities is more important for make/save/sell/buy decisions. Before you get to tier 6 (I think it's area X but perhaps IX) you know there will be better items showing up around the corner so deciding whether or not to upgrade fully isn't so much of an issue.

thanks a lot.
    I.m Tier 6 for a long time now.
    I just tought that legendary items chest will give only legendary items. but it would be to easy. so asked where is the secret of not getting that easyly... and got the answer. there is blue, purple items there...
    how about boots for damage dealers?
    Royal wool boots gives ONLY one attribute-attack speed. is there any other legendary boots for damage dealers?

I have also upgraded to orange Darknes Runic boots for damage dealers. and it gives two atributes hit rate and attack speed.

so in this case runic is much better than legendary?
    I worked this evening to upgrade my Damage Dealer runic boots. I've updated the spreadsheet with the results and sure enough. The Darkness Runic boots get Attack speed and Hit rate bonuses whereas the Royal wool Orange boots only get Attack Spd. Of course, the Hit rate bonus probably do not stacks leaving the real difference moot.
  • tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    How about costs for upgrading items?

I've upgraded an perfect runic robe from zero to lvl 10 and it costs me 322 runes.
    from green to orange it costs 36 runeshards.
    didnt counted runes, just because have a lot of them.
    But what I can say is that last levels cost the most.
    tangoraven wrote: »
    How about costs for upgrading items?

I've upgraded an perfect runic robe from zero to lvl 10 and it costs me 322 runes.

Rune cost moves inversely to the value of the items being fused. Another way to look at it is the more items needed to trigger a level upgrade the higher the cost. If you fuse a level 10 orange the cost is low. If you have to fuse in 35 greens to go up a level the cost is high.
    Rune cost moves inversely to the value of the items being fused. Another way to look at it is the more items needed to trigger a level upgrade the higher the cost. If you fuse a level 10 orange the cost is low. If you have to fuse in 35 greens to go up a level the cost is high.

I doubt that...
    need to check that when get home.
    but in my experience is that the price is the same...
    for example:
    to upgrade from grey level 0 to grey level 1 it costs 4 runes. and it does no matter what items is in fusion (grey, green, blue, purple, orange, level 1 or 10...)
    simply you need more or less items (depends on color anr level) to fullfil those 4 runes.
    but the price is still 4 runes...
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    I doubt that...
    need to check that when get home.
    but in my experience is that the price is the same...
    for example:
    to upgrade from grey level 0 to grey level 1 it costs 4 runes. and it does no matter what items is in fusion (grey, green, blue, purple, orange, level 1 or 10...)
    simply you need more or less items (depends on color anr level) to fullfil those 4 runes.
    but the price is still 4 runes...

I second that. The price is determined by the XP progress made on the item, regardless of the item types you used to achieve that progress
    I second that. The price is determined by the XP progress made on the item, regardless of the item types you used to achieve that progress

So I tested this with the level 6 purple staff I stopped upgrading once I landed the orange one.

If I drop the level 10 frost rifle on it the progress bar goes to 100% and the label flashes. Cost to upgrade: 84
    If I drop the level 10 venom staff on it the progress bar goes to 100% and the label flashes. Cost to upgrade: 84
    If I drop the level 10 Sol III staff on it the progress bar goes to 100% and the label flashes. Cost to upgrade: 166

If I drop a 8 Venom skull, and level zero blue skull, pistol and bow I can upgrade for 43 runes.

Tested against an l4 orange blazeblade:
    L10 frost bow upgrades the blazeblade for 84
    L10 venom staff upgrades the blazeblade for 84
    L10 Sol III staff upgrades the blazeblade for 166
    L8 venom skull plus 7 blue L0 items upgrades for 58

I wonder if this is a glitch. I'm on android running the latest update.
    So I tested this with the level 6 purple staff I stopped upgrading once I landed the orange one.

If I drop the level 10 frost rifle on it the progress bar goes to 100% and the label flashes. Cost to upgrade: 84
    If I drop the level 10 venom staff on it the progress bar goes to 100% and the label flashes. Cost to upgrade: 84
    If I drop the level 10 Sol III staff on it the progress bar goes to 100% and the label flashes. Cost to upgrade: 166

If I drop a 8 Venom skull, and level zero blue skull, pistol and bow I can upgrade for 43 runes.

Tested against an l4 orange blazeblade:
    L10 frost bow upgrades the blazeblade for 84
    L10 venom staff upgrades the blazeblade for 84
    L10 Sol III staff upgrades the blazeblade for 166
    L8 venom skull plus 7 blue L0 items upgrades for 58

I wonder if this is a glitch. I'm on android running the latest update.

it's simply because with the SOL III, You get MORE than just one level. you get one level plius more xp in the next level.
    if you drop SOL III level 10 in to grey runic item, i think you will get all 5 levels, until you need runeshard...

so. the upgrade costs around 58 runes. (it can be even less, but not more)
    with frost bow and staf you get 58 runes in this level, and 26 runes in the next level.
    with SOL III you get 58 runes in this level. and 108 runes in the next level. if next level is less than 108 runes. you should gel upgraded by 2 levels...

exception is only when you upgrading last level. xp counts just until you need a runeshard...
  • Wineman89Wineman89 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I added Eternal Runic Boots (purple 3) (229/374) (Max HP +37) to the spreadsheet. These are the Perfect Runic Boots of the Protector (green) that Rewand listed. Feel free to fix anything if I didn't add it to the list correctly :)
    Does anybody have stats for Purple: Rifle ?
    Has anybody got a Runic Shield for Felmore/Narghal?

I have got Purple rifle. but fused it. it is almost the same as runic rifle. if I can remember it right it is a very little bit better than runic.
    or a very little bit worse... but I think little bit better...

have not seen any runic shield at all... even was searching for it... have boots, armor, helm fully upgraded. have seen sword. but no shield
  • MitkoMvpMitkoMvp Registered Users 15 Posts
    By saying runic items do you mean exquisite and when you fuse and item and it progresses to the next level rarity does it increases its level as you progress in the game, or you have to wait to increase to the max level and then start fusing to get it to legendary?\

p.s. what is the maximum level for exquisite items?
    MitkoMvp wrote: »
    By saying runic items do you mean exquisite and when you fuse and item and it progresses to the next level rarity does it increases its level as you progress in the game, or you have to wait to increase to the max level and then start fusing to get it to legendary?\

p.s. what is the maximum level for exquisite items?

Runics upgraded to green are called Unique, blue = Exquisite, Purple = Perfect, Darkness = Orange. Capability does not increase as you progress in the game, rather it's based on the upgrade level of the item.

I can think of a few reasons to wait but they aren't very compelling.

- you may not have decided which of the top-end items to keep and thereby waste fusion items.
    - At lower levels you may need spare items more for money than for upgrades

I focused on fusing weapons first and got burned several times. I ended up winning weapons that were of equivalent strength about the time I got the fusion done. My vote is to start with armor.
  • MitkoMvpMitkoMvp Registered Users 15 Posts
    Rewand, thank you for answering to my posts. I guess my question is for runic items in their primal stage, you know how they their stats, lets say for an armor from stage IV to stage V. If I make the runic item green will thearmor continue to increase its stage to VI? And how many stages are there?
    MitkoMvp wrote: »
    Rewand, thank you for answering to my posts. I guess my question is for runic items in their primal stage, you know how they their stats, lets say for an armor from stage IV to stage V. If I make the runic item green will the armor continue to increase its stage to VI? And how many stages are there?

Runics don't have tiers (what you called stages). The various colors correspond to the strength of the non-runics of the same color. The the lower levels of upgrade being equivalent to tiers I and II, mid-levels in the III, IV and V tiers etc. Every fully-upgraded runic I've seen is within a few points of the corresponding level 10 orange non-runic item. The only difference is that to upgrade a non-runic to level 10 costs glu credits. At least I've never been able to get to level 9 without spending credits.