Hourglasses and sand piles

WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
I've noticed that there is no way to see how many hourglasses and sand piles I have so about a week ago I've started to spend them. I used many hundreds of them so far to instantly train my heroes but it seems I have an infinite supply of these two resources. Has anyone here ever ran out of either of them? Is this some kind of bug? If we all have endless amounts of hourglasses and sand that makes the whole "training periods" pointless, as well as getting them as "prizes" in missions and events

Comments

• SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    NO. I have limited amount of them. and you can see them when spending them. for example i havr got 80 hourglasses a month a go. and 15 hourglasses now. when pressing speed up button. you have to choose sand piles or golden hourglasses. there is small number how many do you have of each.
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    SeTaS wrote: »
    NO. I have limited amount of them. and you can see them when spending them. for example i havr got 80 hourglasses a month a go. and 15 hourglasses now. when pressing speed up button. you have to choose sand piles or golden hourglasses. there is small number how many do you have of each.

WOW I'm such an idiot!
    For some reason I though that the indicated number is the price of hourglasses (or sand) I have to pay in order to speed things up. Come to think about it, I did see the "prices" of those speed-ups gradually decrease, but I didn't do the math...
    Man that's embarrassing :(
    Well, at least this system makes much more sense now
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Perhaps it's because they added the hourglass after half of my heroes were maxed out but I've never run short of them. It's not the same as infinite but the end result is similar.