Triple rifle may be fixed.

I won the triple rifle from the Legendary Weapon Mystery Chest. It did not have an Attack SPD bonus but instead had Critical damage bonus.

I've added it to the spreadsheet although it essentially mirrors what was there. The only two differences are the source and the glitched Attack SPD.

Anyone know of accessories which increase critical hit chances?? It might just be worth using a low armored hood just for the increase but only if I have to :)

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    post stats for every level plz

Sorry, too late for every level but I did update the spreadsheet.
  • VenVen Registered Users 21 Posts
    It is fixed. I was looking for my original bug thread to thank the devs... The boost in crit damage is delicious and perhaps unreasonable, but refreshing compared to how crap attack speed is.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I much prefer that the triple Rifle have bonuses other than attack speed. Why? because as near as I can tell Attack speed bonuses do not stack and most every high-end item for damage dealers gives an attack speed bonus.

To test send your shooter into a headhunter event with only a healer and count the shots fired in a fixed amount of time. Swap out equipment and retest comparing results.

This Rifle is crazy powerful. Right up there with Zdar's staff. I do wish Kassia's bow could hit this hard though.
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    I much prefer that the triple Rifle have bonuses other than attack speed. Why? because as near as I can tell Attack speed bonuses do not stack and most every high-end item for damage dealers gives an attack speed bonus.

+1. I totally agree with you. Same with block. They should recode so they stack or at least have a diminishing return instead of no bonus for having 2 or more atk spd items. Ditto for dodge - no visible impact in using 2nd dodge accessory on felmor.

Because of this error, it makes narghal and the two shooters more effective heroes (narghal's legendary has hit rate + atk spd, and shooters' legendary has crit chance and crit dmg).

either they fix the error or change the bonuses to something else.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    +1. I totally agree with you. Same with block. They should recode so they stack or at least have a diminishing return instead of no bonus for having 2 or more atk spd items. Ditto for dodge - no visible impact in using 2nd dodge accessory on felmor.

Because of this error, it makes narghal and the two shooters more effective heroes (narghal's legendary has hit rate + atk spd, and shooters' legendary has crit chance and crit dmg).

either they fix the error or change the bonuses to something else.

When you say the legendary do you mean the runic legendary or one you have to get from paid chests? Just asking as I only have been lucky enough to get the legendary dagger from chests.
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    Eziekial wrote: »
    When you say the legendary do you mean the runic legendary or one you have to get from paid chests? Just asking as I only have been lucky enough to get the legendary dagger from chests.

Legendary from chest. It gives incr crit rate and crit dmg.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Wow super lucky for you to win that. I played about 4 of them and only got the knife for rouge (so worthless I don't even know his name).