Where do you get Spellcaster's armour?

Where can I find purple and orange tier VI armour for Spellcasters, I have got every star but 3 on the last portal and 3 from the team up mission with Leogan. There is only green and blue armour in the Spellcaster's chest and you only get tier 1, 2, or 3 orange spellcaster armour ( that is if it lands on a spellcaster's item). Why can't they add armour ( purple and orange) to the Spellcaster's chest? Do I need to level up a runic robe just so all my healer's armour is at least purple or orange?

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I don't remember ever winning any from a fight. All of the orange items I see on the spreadsheet which don't come from a chest of some sort are "weapons" rather than armor. I got/bought/won some from chests and I have upgraded runic items up to orange.

Runic upgrades may be the best course unless you have a lot of glu credits to spend.
  • aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
    You can get an orange Royal Espadrille (for feet) and a purple Supreme Wizard's Hat, both tier VI, from missions, as well as an orange Noble Espadrille, tier V, which is still better than any any blue tier VI mocassins. This is actually better than for tanks (no tier V or VI purple or orange armor from missions) or damage dealers (just a tier V orange Noble Wool Hood from missions.)

I haven't seen any tier VI purple or orange items of any kind from event chests, except for purple arcane weapons. The old event chests, before version 2.0, had tier VI orange Quatrefoils, Jade Rings, and Demon Stones, but now they're only tier II.
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I'm looking for a robe for Nyxx.
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Never mind it got a supreme robe VI from the Spellcaster's chest, max def 377
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Tyman2222 wrote: »
    Never mind it got a supreme robe VI from the Spellcaster's chest, max def 377

Good win. The orange version, either from the chest or via runic upgrade maxes out at 541. You may not ever need it though if you don't use Z'dar or Leogan.
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Good win. The orange version, either from the chest or via runic upgrade maxes out at 541. You may not ever need it though if you don't use Z'dar or Leogan.

You'll need it for your healer. Hate those eyeblob thingys. They seem to go after the healer a lot. The laser vision is especially lethal.
  • osasjoelosasjoel Registered Users 1 Posts
    I know most of you don't believe in anything at all and yes you have the right so this is mostly for those who want to get their spouse back. I can tell that all those post you read, like five way to get your ex back doesn't really work or maybe it does works for some of you but for me, it was nonsense rather it complicated my love life problem. My boyfriend who was in love with me as much as i was in love with him broke up with me after the birth of our child.The only help i got was from AJAYI OLOLO a spell caster.Only his method of spell casting out of all the other ways on how to get your ex back worked.My boyfriend and i dated for two years and during that period i got pregnant and you know he was so happy i was carrying his child it was his idea that we keep the baby though i was going to keep it even when he said he was not ready.But he was most excited about the fact that we were going to have a baby.We went shopping on baby thing together, painted our baby room and did everything other thing about the baby together including being by my side when the doctor confirmed that we were going to have a baby girl. I have never seen him so happy as he was that day. Then the day i gave birth to my girl he came telling me he can't do this anymore. He said his too scared to be a dad he does not want to do anything to make his daughter hate him forever.It was so simple, all he had to do was to love her just as he love himself. Nothing i told him made him stay even when i told him what he was doing was going to create the hatred he didn't want between him and his daughter. Then he said i rather have it that way. I couldn't help it but to cry i mean how was i going to rise this child all alone and the thought of losing my man was i ever an ugly thing i pictured in my head. For crying out loud i don't need a child support all i needed was for him to be there with me and his daughter to protect us, to be there no her birthdays, and to be there for every holiday. Was that too much to ask from the father of my baby was it too much to ask him to love us just the way he use too? NO, i don't think so. It became obvious that he was unfaithful to me with another woman before and when i got pregnant because he move on so easily and started to date a girl i don't even know. And you know he even call to tell me he was seeing someone else. All I could think of was how to get my man and my family back. Tried all ideas online and they made thing worse i got arrested for troubling his home. That was when i made up my mind to contact AJAYI OLOLO a spell caster that so many people has made recommendations about online and also my sister told me about him before on how he has really been helpful to the world. I read a lot about him online all i read were positive comment about him because i could not find any negative one. Word has it that his words are true and grant you what you desire from him. So many testimonies about how he has restore a broken marriage, bring back your ex-lover, win lottery, and many more. All this thing i read made me contact. All he asked for was that materials for the spell be provide by me.I rather i sent him the money to purchase the materials than doing it myself so i sent him the money. He didn't charge me for his services like he said for it is against the spirit to ask money for their good work done. And believe with no time my child father was back and this time it was for sure he is never going anywhere. All i could see in his eye was love and nothing more. AJAYI OLOLO contact is: ajayiololo@yahoo.com He solves all problem.
  • Wineman89Wineman89 Registered Users 19 Posts
    osasjoel wrote: »
    I know most of you don't believe in anything at all and yes you have the right so this is mostly for those who want to get their spouse back. I can tell that all those post you read, like five way to get your ex back doesn't really work or maybe it does works for some of you but for me, it was nonsense rather it complicated my love life problem. My boyfriend who was in love with me as much as i was in love with him broke up with me after the birth of our child.The only help i got was from AJAYI OLOLO a spell caster.Only his method of spell casting out of all the other ways on how to get your ex back worked.My boyfriend and i dated for two years and during that period i got pregnant and you know he was so happy i was carrying his child it was his idea that we keep the baby though i was going to keep it even when he said he was not ready.But he was most excited about the fact that we were going to have a baby.We went shopping on baby thing together, painted our baby room and did everything other thing about the baby together including being by my side when the doctor confirmed that we were going to have a baby girl. I have never seen him so happy as he was that day. Then the day i gave birth to my girl he came telling me he can't do this anymore. He said his too scared to be a dad he does not want to do anything to make his daughter hate him forever.It was so simple, all he had to do was to love her just as he love himself. Nothing i told him made him stay even when i told him what he was doing was going to create the hatred he didn't want between him and his daughter. Then he said i rather have it that way. I couldn't help it but to cry i mean how was i going to rise this child all alone and the thought of losing my man was i ever an ugly thing i pictured in my head. For crying out loud i don't need a child support all i needed was for him to be there with me and his daughter to protect us, to be there no her birthdays, and to be there for every holiday. Was that too much to ask from the father of my baby was it too much to ask him to love us just the way he use too? NO, i don't think so. It became obvious that he was unfaithful to me with another woman before and when i got pregnant because he move on so easily and started to date a girl i don't even know. And you know he even call to tell me he was seeing someone else. All I could think of was how to get my man and my family back. Tried all ideas online and they made thing worse i got arrested for troubling his home. That was when i made up my mind to contact AJAYI OLOLO a spell caster that so many people has made recommendations about online and also my sister told me about him before on how he has really been helpful to the world. I read a lot about him online all i read were positive comment about him because i could not find any negative one. Word has it that his words are true and grant you what you desire from him. So many testimonies about how he has restore a broken marriage, bring back your ex-lover, win lottery, and many more. All this thing i read made me contact. All he asked for was that materials for the spell be provide by me.I rather i sent him the money to purchase the materials than doing it myself so i sent him the money. He didn't charge me for his services like he said for it is against the spirit to ask money for their good work done. And believe with no time my child father was back and this time it was for sure he is never going anywhere. All i could see in his eye was love and nothing more. AJAYI OLOLO contact is: ajayiololo@yahoo.com He solves all problem.

Seriously hope nobody would be stupid enough to fall for that BS. I would think that a mod would delete that post though.