No sale this week?

WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
The event has started for the weekend but for the first time in months I don't see any sale on heroes nor equipment. Tried reloading the app a few times but didn't make any difference. Is it like that for you as well?

Another question: I got the "Exquisite Runic Wand" from one of the monsters in the HH. I tried to look it up on the stats doc but couldn't find it.
can it become stronger than the legendary Rod III you get from that level that comes before the final portal? I don't want to spend so much resources only to find out they are equal in power...

Comments

• crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    The event has started for the weekend but for the first time in months I don't see any sale on heroes nor equipment. Tried reloading the app a few times but didn't make any difference. Is it like that for you as well?

Another question: I got the "Exquisite Runic Wand" from one of the monsters in the HH. I tried to look it up on the stats doc but couldn't find it.
    can it become stronger than the legendary Rod III you get from that level that comes before the final portal? I don't want to spend so much resources only to find out they are equal in power...

The rod 3 is a bonafide high end item. Just upgrade that and use it instead of the runic. There are plenty of runic you can upgrade instead, e.g. armor, boots or helmet are good runic to upgrade since you seldom come across legendary versions.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts

To my knowledge all runic items end up within a few points of their legendary counterparts. The exceptions are twofold. First, when compared to legendary items won in fights rather than via chests, in which case the won items are often inferior. Second, in the case of the triple rifle which is far superior to the upgraded Arquebus although in that case the two are not really the same weapon.

If you do decide to upgrade the runic version please update the spreadsheet.
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    To my knowledge all runic items end up within a few points of their legendary counterparts. The exceptions are twofold. First, when compared to legendary items won in fights rather than via chests, in which case the won items are often inferior. Second, in the case of the triple rifle which is far superior to the upgraded Arquebus although in that case the two are not really the same weapon.

If you do decide to upgrade the runic version please update the spreadsheet.
    That's not exactly correct. The light shoes, rod, and Palka won from missions are exactly the same as the premium chest versions. Only the sword and shield for some reasons are inferior.

The other difference is as you mentioned. The arquebus for some reason is a mirror of the DD's bow hence it topped out at 541 dps and has hit rate and Atk speed as bonuses. The triple rifle is a mirror of the staff, hence a higher 844 dps and has crit rate and crit dmg instead (which was cast speed previously). The triple rifle is vastly superior to arquebus since the dps is much higher and you get stronger bonuses to boot. Hit rate and Atk speed are already plentiful from skill bonuses and legendary armor bonuses. Plus at this moment, Atk speed doesn't stack so having two speed bonuses is entirely redundant.
  • tangoraventangoraven Registered Users 42 Posts
    How do you win the Triple Rifle? Damage Dealer chests?