Options

Publish a detailed technical guide

FrelsiFrelsi Registered Users 5 Posts
I can understand this is "just another mobile game", but I really want to take it more seriously. The game has massive potential but there are 2 things preventing me from really enjoying the game.

1. I feel isolated playing the game since there is no PVP. Friends are only as useful as their stat enhancements, and generally there is no support for the game. These forums are like a ghost town, with a mod checking them once in a while.

So on this point I feel as the game is presented in its current state as a take it or leave it and I have no idea what the future plans are for this game.

Since the game is technically brilliant and fun to play I have confidence that the team who produced this game are outstanding developers, but there is no aftermarket support really, so what is going on?

2. There is no documentation on certain aspects of the game, and this is frustrating as hell.

Let me get specific: Were exactly do evolve items drop? What are the drop rates?

Those boss card promotion levels - what are the drop rates for easy, medium and hard?

If you guys really do not have the time to write this stuff down as a manual, then let me do it. Give me access to a developer by email and I'll send through specific questions and format it as an easy to use document. I feel that this information is crucial to playing this game.

MMORPG's like WoW have this information at hand, so you know what you're grinding for and what your odds are of getting a drop.

I really do not like being completely in the dark, grinding missions over and over again - wondering if that evolve item will finally drop.

Can't you guys do something to address these PR issues? Otherwise thanks for the outstanding game.

Comments

• Options
    ruf72738ruf72738 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Excellent idea frelis, I to am hooked, but need a little direction. I hope they're payin attention, I've come close myself, to given up on it. And I have plenty of room in my friend list, just sayin. And keep the ideas comin guys.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Yeah this game does need a proper guide.. tutorial doesnt help that much.. took me a while but found out one character can be supported by multiple characters..always thought it was one at a time cause it just cancels out now and then

i didnt know how training a card works.. end up using a ultra rare corrupt commision and the don card to train my leader card..

but knowing this forum... things dont start unless you start them yourself.. dont wait for the mods to be doing a indepth game guide for this.. just start writing and people will add on things..

heres one advice i like to give to players.. only found out the hard way and not mention much

play that special event that is on only for an hour.. i think its the enhancement event or something like that it only cost 15 energy. If your able to farm that event you get alot of enhance cards

angry mob card or sometihng like that... Use those cards to train your card.. one of those cards angry mob card has 10000 exp.. use 5 of those cards which end up costing 5k i think and you end up with a 18/50 level character

also noticed if you use auto play.. they dont play that effective at all.. they just use ability when its available. Attack the cards while they are on defense.. so if your the type that plays to win dont use the auto battle unless your characters are epic.

some common sense tips
    save ability until you need it or when theres lots of enemies.. or last wave.
    first wave... keep the weakest enemy alive, then try to build your ability.
    for the boss.... defend then shoot..

as for evolving characters..to be honest i dont know much about it.. i had a normal 2/3 crown card.. then maxed its level
    had a tutorial pop up showing me to evolve a card.. funny thing is i didnt even have the evo items to do it.. so me thinks... maybe if you have a rare or very rare card... and never evolved any character yet.. level up that one and see what happens.. possible to evolve a rare card without having all the needed evoitems