Problem with Power Up event

ejcy20ejcy20 Registered Users 2 Posts
There is a problem with the scoring during the power up event. Yesterday i already had around 146,000 points. I wake up today and my score was reset to zero. With the training points i got today which was around 46,000, my total should have been higher. What happened? Why did my score reset?

Comments

• davidfong22davidfong22 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I had that same problem too, although I don't have anywhere near that many points. Please help!
  • ShiidShiid Registered Users 20 Posts
    Happened to me last event and just happened again this event. Another shinning example of poor management!
    Gang Lords ign: deadred
    I have received response on my ticket and Glu is looking into the problem. I will update when I have more information.
    Received final response from Glu. This bug is officially reported and their looking into it

Just a bit of advice. If this happens to you remember what time it occurred. Having this info helps them track it down.

Summary,
    I was not impressed with the response time. That being said I felt satisfied with the result. It also seemed like I was getting emails from an actual person not just a response bot.
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    What exactly is a power up event?

Im an android player the only events i see is

item events, getting those evo items
    now and then the enhancement event which you fight those old retired guys.. i try to play that event often i can
    and fighting the rapture event..event is always on with 100 hours remaining..

what rank do you need to get the 40 energy requirement?
    I'm referring to the current event. Where you build a score over several days, by completing the numbered missions. It was actually the last time this event was run.

I call the things you are referring to as special missions. There is no right or wrong I'm just saying it for clarity. :)

I forget which level exactly gives the 40 energy. I think it's in the low 60's. I'm level 70 and at 43 energy I think.