Options

Worth to upgrade or not ?

readilayreadilay Registered Users 17 Posts
can someone give my a link if there was discussion before or just need information about which runic item is not worth to upgrade to max, because there is an orange item that I would get from tier VI mission?

p.s. what I can find my self, was that Darkness Runic Palka(743) and El Diablo III(740dmg) are same. So palka not worth to upgrade.

Comments

• Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    readilay wrote: »
    can someone give my a link if there was discussion before or just need information about which runic item is not worth to upgrade to max, because there is an orange item that I would get from tier VI mission?

p.s. what I can find my self, was that Darkness Runic Palka(743) and El Diablo III(740dmg) are same. So palka not worth to upgrade.

I upgraded several runics only to win the orange equivalent. That was the main motivation to the creation of a spreadsheet listing the various items and their strength (see posting signature). The list is not complete because it's based on what the playing community has bothered to enter but it should give you a fairly good idea.

Here are the tier IV items won in high-level missions.

Wolfsbane III shield (purchased item is much better)
    Decimator III Sword (purchased item is much better)
    Royal Espadrille shoes (purchased item is much better)
    El Diablo III
    Spirit Rod III

I seem to remember winning an AetherBow III as well but I can't be sure.

I'd focus on Runic armor upgrades until you've won all the stars. I used to have Kassia and Zdar as my damage dealers but with the triple rifle I usually drop Zdar for Oda or Grazz. This means that damage dealer armor is usually in short supply for me. Of course YMMV.