Does the game ever have a max stage?

Ghost YamatoGhost Yamato Registered Users 3 Posts
Has anyone ever finished the game? I'm at 100+ and I've read some people are at the 800's even.

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Level 50 is when you accomplished your goal of rescuing the princess. That is originally when you beat the game, but it was changed to have unlimited levels so you could keep playing.
  • Ghost YamatoGhost Yamato Registered Users 3 Posts
    I see. Thanks!
  • mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hey Blitz what power and defence level are you at now? I am 72,000 6700 and up to level 860. You must be past level 1000 now.
  • Ghost YamatoGhost Yamato Registered Users 3 Posts
    Wow you guys are SVZ beasts.
    I'm about 384,000 power rating, 4445 defense and level 949. I keep my defense rating low on purpose so I don't get attacked as often and it costs less to attack others. I could get past 1000, but I haven't been playing a lot lately. At this level the chochinobake can destroy my gate in 4 strikes and when the amanojoku turns my allies they become incredibly powerful. It seems like their health becomes 10 times what it had when it was on my side. I just hate it when it turns one of my rocket farmers and that lone rockets farmer destroys my army of rocket farmers or if it turns a spear horseman I have to make sure I kill the spear horseman as quickly as possible because it will easily mow down all my allies.
  • mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
    Wow 384,000 what level is your kunnichs blades at or what have you upgraded to make your power rating so high or is it a combination of all 3 characters? My kunnichis health is at 199 now and seems it will just continue on for ever.
    I completed over 6000 multiplayer waves to get a high power rating. She has level 29 blades and level 50 health. For a long time I left the blades at level 14 which was a big mistake since I'd often lose gems and presents because I couldn't kill the zombie shogun boss fast enough to get drops behind it. I just got my 7th golden ally last night (5th one that I found) and it was the Rocky T'man so I'm going to work on maxing it out, but it will take a while since mine was at level 7. Getting golden allies has been frustrating since the last one I got was more than a few months ago. I want to raise blades to level 38 so I can destroy a gate or shogun boss in 6 seconds or 4 complete attacks. Right now it takes me 7.5 seconds or 5 complete attacks.