What are your game strategies?

King AzKing Az Registered Users 2 Posts
Mine for multi player is using a Ronin with Divine Wind, Thunderstrike and reinforcements.

My allies are: Assassin, Rocket man, and spear horseman/

Since my ally timer starts at 30, I immediately launch rocket man.

While heading to my opponents gate, I keep tapping for assassins to come along with me.

by the time I get halfway, timer is at 2:45 which is when the bell rings and I get stopped for a bit.

Depending on who I am fighting, if it is a Ronin, I fight them then and there.

If it is any other character, I keep walking towards their gate (while still tapping for assassins) and will only attack the character if my health is getting past the half way mark.

For defense, I do the exact same thing.

Depending on who I am fighting, if their defense level is a lot higher than mine, I use the "Peace" charm.

My weakness tend to be the kunoichi with a super high flash bomb, like 99 or more.

The sorceress, if really, really high, has also been able to bring me down.

But the samarai is the weakest enemy by far.

Ronin though is by far the best defensive character. You cannot run past him like you can all the other characters.

Also, full level frosty the bow man are very irritating. They slow me, but rarely stop me.

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    There are lots of very good strategies. In multiplayer, the high level ronin with good armor that reflects a lot of damage is the hardest to kill. The kunoichi and sorceress are the next toughest in my opinion followed by the daimyo and the samurai is by far the easiest to kill mainly because he doesn't have any good skills because katana slash and summon lightning are pretty worthless in multiplayer. If you have difficulty fighting a ronin, I think the best ally to use is the farmer since it will do the most damage for the lowest summoning cost. Spamming level 11 farmers works well unless the ronin has something like a golden rocky t'man, spearman or spear horseman to stop the farmers, but you can summon a spear horseman to take out the the spear wielding enemies. The skills you use depend on your character. I use the kunoichi so I like the flash bomb, summon allies and some damaging skill like tornado, explosive cart or troop trample. Dagger barrage is not a good skill to use against a ronin because damage from it gets reflected back to you while damage done by the other skills is not reflected back.

There are many effective ally combinations for single player. What you use will depend on which golden champions you get and which character is your primary one. One strategy is to spam farmers without the swordsmith because the swordsmith lowers the amount of damage your farmers do. Another is to spam riflemen. When you get to high levels those strategies don't work as well, but are still effective.

My ideal team would be a Takeda Shingen, Rocky T'man, farmer and rocket farmer with flash bomb, summon allies and lethargy. However I have a level 1 Takeda Shingen and do not have the golden ally for him so I'm probably never going to use that team. Flash bomb and lethargy may seem redundant since once you get them to a certain level you have a perpetual stun or a perpetual slow. However both are very useful in stopping the chochinobakes because those guys have 8-10,000 health when you go beyond level 800 so you can't take them out with a few strikes and it only takes them a few strikes to destroy your gate. With this team summon allies becomes really effective since it instantly summons a lot of rocket farmers and farmers right where you want them. Rocket farmers are the only ranged ally that can damage multiple targets and you generally have to wait a long time to summon one and wait more for it to walk to your location. Since I use the kunoichi I need the farmers for a shield otherwise I might choose a different ally like Zato or Nobunaga instead of a farmer so I could summon 7 rocket farmers instantly. 7 rocket farmers will pound an area of multiple targets with 1750 damage every time they shoot. After you use the summon allies skill three times you are pounding an area for over 5000 damage with every shot. The only bad thing about having a lot of rocket farmers is that there are so many explosions that it is hard to see things on screen.