Kicked off of a movie set before I was finished filming with 1 star to go!

I am an A lister, and I was filming "Killed Phill" It was a 48 hour movie and I had less than 2 hours left to get my final star and finish the movie in Tokyo. I went back to Los Angeles to get some energy from my dog in my apartment and when i tried to get back to the movie set the movie and my 4 stars were gone! This is the 3rd movie that has happened to me on. I was working on the 5th star and the movie is just gone! WTH!

Am i the only one?

Comments

• Destiny_Stardom-AListDestiny_Stardom-AList Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am an A lister, and I was filming "Killed Phill" It was a 48 hour movie and I had less than 2 hours left to get my final star and finish the movie in Tokyo. I went back to Los Angeles to get some energy from my dog in my apartment and when i tried to get back to the movie set the movie and my 4 stars were gone! This is the 3rd movie that has happened to me on. I was working on the 5th star and the movie is just gone! WTH!

Am i the only one?

**Update 12/4/13**
    The day after I posted this message, Max Bling called me to shoot Killed Phill (again) This time I didnt leave the set to go and get stars or energy, I stayed in Tokyo. Once again, One star from having all 5 with 6 hours of filming to go, now the game wont download! Im on level 18, what can I do!

Helpppppppppppppppp