Resetting Game

vodicvodic Registered Users 3 Posts
I am playing Heroes of Destiny on IOS 7. finding a way to reset the game without deleting the game and reinstall it.

Can anyone tell me what will happen if i reset game in IOS 7. What happens to my gem and event token which is the primary thing that i would like to keep?

I hear a lot about glue points but i just dont know what it is and how to get glue points. How can i know how many glue points i have? Anyone please help.

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    vodic wrote: »
    I am playing Heroes of Destiny on IOS 7. finding a way to reset the game without deleting the game and reinstall it.

Can anyone tell me what will happen if i reset game in IOS 7. What happens to my gem and event token which is the primary thing that i would like to keep?

I hear a lot about glue points but i just dont know what it is and how to get glue points. How can i know how many glue points i have? Anyone please help.

gems under iOS = glu-credits under android.

Under android you keep your gems but not tokens if you delete the game and then re-install under the same google user. No idea what happens under iOS
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    gems under iOS = glu-credits under android.

Under android you keep your gems but not tokens if you delete the game and then re-install under the same google user. No idea what happens under iOS

Under iOS you lose EVERYTHING. I wouldn't recommend resetting the game unless you have a very very good reason to do so.
  • vodicvodic Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the information
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    If you back up the game on iCloud ingame you can reinstall th game play the intro and then go to te iCloud option and hit load. It can be risky but I have done it as it worked.