glu credit farming help

At the beginning I didn't really have a problem getting credits but now some of the free offers like applying for schools and hearing quotes aren't working....does anyone have any good suggestions on how to get glu credits the easiest and fastest way possible?????

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    At the beginning I didn't really have a problem getting credits but now some of the free offers like applying for schools and hearing quotes aren't working....does anyone have any good suggestions on how to get glu credits the easiest and fastest way possible?????

For Ios you're stuck. For Android, your glu credits are pooled across GLU games so find other games where earning credits is easier. I use Deerhunter Reloaded as it gives 20 per five days just for starting up the app. I've heard Gun Bros 2 is also good.
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    its gun bros one that gives good weekly logon creds. gun bros 2 makes you spend. a lot of creds. only. works on android
  • SullyPandaSullyPanda Registered Users 22 Posts
    There are 4 "deer hunter" by glu... (3d, challenge, reloaded, etc)
    Anyone will give credits just for opening?
    SullyPanda wrote: »
    There are 4 "deer hunter" by glu... (3d, challenge, reloaded, etc)
    Anyone will give credits just for opening?

Like I said, I use
    Deerhunter Reloaded
    . I've tried an older one, (zero, I, II?) but it had some other credit system which looked older than Glu Credits. Don't know about the others.
  • dragon master knightdragon master knight Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can the coins you earn on deer hunt reloaded be used in this game ?
    Not coin. Onlu glu credits. But when a weekend sale is on you can exchange @ 10 to 1 by purchasing orange items ar sale price and selling for coin. It's not great but its an option.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts

If you use iOS then he best way it to get the tapjoy app it tracks the offers you have started as redeemed. They are getting smarter about letting you double up on offers now but still after about 30 days you can do them again I have found. Got about 12k gems from them so far for free =) thanks tapjoy.
  • Wineman89Wineman89 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I'm on Android and installed the Gun Bros app. How do I get the glu credits from Gun Bros over to HoD? I've looked around in the settings and don't see anything about transferring credits. Any help would really be appreciated, thanks :)
    Wineman89 wrote: »
    I'm on Android and installed the Gun Bros app. How do I get the glu credits from Gun Bros over to HoD? I've looked around in the settings and don't see anything about transferring credits. Any help would really be appreciated, thanks :)

The credits should just show up in the other app. Assuming that Gun Bros started with fewer credits than HoD, you should see all your HoD credits show up in Gun Bros. At least that's what happens to me in Deerhunter Reloaded. I never could get Gun Bros working...

As far as I know, the credits get stored in a google wallet file accessed by the various GLU games on your device. There is some server-side backup and synchronization going on as well.
    Thanks Rewand. I have the same amount on both games right now (8 credits) so I'll keep messing with it & see if it'll work. Could be something to do with FB maybe because I'm thinking we have to be connected to get the daily thing. FB seems screwy though because sometimes it shows that I'm logged in on the game and then when I switch boards I'm not. I d/l Deerhunter so I'll give that a try and see what happens. Thanks again for the help :)

I'd say you're right about the Google Wallet. I'll look through some more forums and If I can get it figured out I'll post what I did in case others are having the same problem.
    I tried the Deerhunter app and it worked just like you said, so it must be something to do with Gun Bro's. I'll give it awhile longer to see if it'll straighten itself out, but if not it's no biggie...still better off than I was just from the extra Deerhunter credits, lol :)
    Once I got Facebook connected Gun Bro's daily rewards started working correctly.

I've been getting a lot off that Lil' Kingdom app. If you've got the time & patience to do it. You can build the first 2 levels & use the free Glu they give ya to speed those up and then build the next 2 and keep those Glu. Once they're built the first knock on the door will be a dwarf who'll instantly finish one of the 2 levels that are building. You get 5 the first time you play from the Princess, but after you restart it'll show you get them, but then they disappear (haven't tried uninstalling/reinstalling to see if you can keep that way). Sometimes you get lucky and can assign some workers to their specialty jobs which gives 3 Glu each time and you get some randomly for clicking the little clouds, elevator rides and the chest thing. You can either keep playing it awhile and save up on the random ones or do like I do and build the first 4 levels and click the random stuff between and get 4-7 or so each round. It takes about 5 minutes doing it that way, so it's easy to save up if you've got the patience. I've tried both ways and I think I made 17 or 20 in about an hour, but hit some good random stuff. Overall it seems best to restart and do it that way. I think there's a 5 or 7 day reward, but it's only 5 Glu. It looks like a fun little game and kinda different.

I usually see what the specialty of the first worker is and make the levels I build the same color. That way you'll have 2 chances of matching it's specialty for the 3 bonus credits.

Warning: Be careful not to click the stupid merchant when it pops up cuz it'll deduct 50 Glu!!! Made that mistake once not paying attention.