Rate your charms

Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
Hi all, after playing this game, and having accumulated many charms I have been rather selective as to which charms I value a lot and when to use them.
I tend to use my charms on the daily challenge then the multiplayer if I am competing ( defending) against someone who has a bit more points than me. I rarely use them in single player mode.

So rate your charms from most valuable (desired) to least valuable (desired)

1 friendship
2 haste
3 power
4 lucky
5 wealth
6 peace
7 command
8 destruction
9 immortal
10 tag team
11 magic

Michael.

Comments

• Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    Zacheryka wrote: »
    В последнее время смотрю фильмы онлайн только в HD качестве. Нашел сайты с фильмами онлайн. Подскажиты и вы, киньте ссылочки, какие смотрите) Спасибо.

Translate please?
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    My favorite by far is the lucky charm. I always like using the wealth charm when I have to use the Ronin since he doesn't move fast enough to get all the drops. I don't use charms in multi-player. That seems like such a waste because at worst you'll lose an atrifact that cost 1000 souls to get. You need 5 artifacts to complete a collection and the best possible collection is 5 gems. It makes more sense to take a chance and lose the artifact then spend some souls to get it back later if you need to since you have a limitless supply of souls. Once you reach a certain point in the game there is no opponent you can't beat. Single player gets progressively tougher the higher you go so that is when charms will help the most, but I often don't use charms at all and have about 1500 charms saved up. My favorites when my character wasn't very tough were the command, peace and magic charms. With the command charm you can spam almost unlimited farmers, assassins or riflemen. The peace charm reduces all damage by 50%. I can't tell if the power charm actually does anything so I'd say that is my least favorite. It says it increases your chances of getting a critical hit, but I don't think this game has critical hits. When I measure the amount of strikes it takes to destroy a gate it is always the same unless I've upgraded my weapon.