How to get get more amethyst without glu credits?

battlemage69battlemage69 Registered Users 2 Posts
I've been playing HoD for a while now and have noticed that it's is almost impossible to get amethyst, one of the key ingredients in leveling up gear from levels 1-7. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire them more frequently through natural game play?

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I've been playing HoD for a while now and have noticed that it's is almost impossible to get amethyst, one of the key ingredients in leveling up gear from levels 1-7. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to acquire them more frequently through natural game play?

The equation is simple. Win more and spend less.

When I was at low-levels I almost never upgraded items past level 3 for two simple reasons. First it cost too much Amethyst. Second, I'd soon be winning something better.

As for the accumulation task. If you party is strong enough you can often send them to areas I - VI, start the fights when needed and just let them do their thing. Do this over and over while watching TV or doing something else and you'll soon have a little stash.
  • SullyPandaSullyPanda Registered Users 22 Posts
    I would just add that in my experience levels III - VI gives you the most amatists
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    I found that all the south Lenora and heroics drop them more often and with a range of 9-15 instated of 7-10 like normal missions on areas 1-6. 7-12 drop more but are longer to beat. It's personal preference I think based on how much you pay attention when you play. I like to start a mission and auto pilot it like rewand. So I skip battles I know don't have auto attack scenes.