Options

No gifts or special offer for Christmas???

BigtonowBigtonow Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey you guys no special offers for Christmas??? So you really love that much money???

Comments

• Options
    Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    Bigtonow wrote: »
    Hey you guys no special offers for Christmas??? So you really love that much money???

That's business. They found a market and are taking all the benefits. I give them three years and no longer.

Would you not do the same if you were on a gold mine.

I think the best way is to rally all the users together and get some form of petition. The more we collectively complain in a CONSTRUCTIVE way the more they will listen.
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    In the original SvsZ, they had a special every week. Usually it was something like a 50 or 75% discount off the cost of an upgrade unless it was a really good skill like leadership then it would only be 25 or 33%. The upgrade might be on an ally, power up or pack of goodies. They'd even have discounts on gems or sometimes things like earn double gems when using TapJoy. They had some specials here in SvsZ2, but most specials were small discounts on the sorceress or daimyo. Once they had 25% off a few golden allies for a week. Now all they ever do is advertise a different game when you login. Having a somewhat random special every week kept my interest, but it was also a lot harder to get gems so the sales were the only way I could afford to upgrade since I didn't want to pay for their overpriced gems. If they had the gold to gems converter like they do in Gun Bros, I'd be happy and willing to spend money on that.