Gold coins from Armor collection!!!

mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
Just wondering what level do they stop rewarding you with gold coins when completing collections as I have completed the Armor and other collections 30 times and it seems the reward is only silver coins. Can anyone else shed some light.

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    There is no limit. The prize is always random. I've completed most of the collections close to 200 times each. For armor you get 4000 gold, 6000 gold, 8000 gold, 3 gems or 5 gems. The soul to gem ratio is much better on the other collections like amulet, banner, sword or bow. Armor and flower has the worst soul to gem ratio. In other words, it will cost you a lot more souls to earn the same amount of gems for the armor and flower collections. A few months ago I posted the following which goes into more detail.

The prizes you get from completing artifact collections is random, but the collections that cost more souls give better prizes with the exception of the first 2 collections where you always get tea or sushi. The other collections cost 1000, 1500, and 3000 souls to complete. Since gold is essentially worthless at a certain point I won't list those awards. I have over 10,000,000 gold.

1000 souls - 1 or 3 gems or gold
    1500 souls - 2 or 4 gems or gold
    3000 souls - 3 or 5 gems or gold

The cost for attacking opponents can increase by 25, 50 or 100 souls depending on how many times they completed the amulet collection. If you attack a strong opponent, then the soul cost goes down depending on how much stronger the opponent is.

I'd recommend maxing out your soul rate and upgrading your soul jar to 2000 souls because this is a great way to earn gems. I read a post from another player on how to cheat so you never need to upgrade your soul rate or soul jar, but I like to play the game honestly.

Soul rate
    level 1 = 80/hr
    level 2 = 150/hr
    level 3 = 300/hr

Generally speaking players that have completed the amulet collection 3 times or more tend to be tougher. A good way to avoid these players and spend less souls is to attack a collection when your soul jar has less than 100 souls more than you need to attack a collection. For example, if a collection needs 400 souls you want to attack it when you have between 400-499 souls in your soul jar. This way you'll never fight someone who costs 500 souls to attack.

You can also scroll to the right to find easier opponents and click on the player's defense rating number to see all the details of the opponent before you attack. This way you'll know very important info like the character might be a low level so you should charge and kill it right away to prevent it from using its skills or you can learn that the opponent has a lot of level 11 allies so you'll need to plan accordingly or avoid it. There are lots of people to select so you can usually find someone who has level 5 allies to attack.
  • mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thanks for the info Blitz. Will be completing the other collections instead from now on.
  • terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
    So its better to abuse the things like horse armor and hero buffs correct?