More event tokens

Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
I noticed that this weekend the headhunter missions are worth more tokens, the last boss on the 3 star event is 100 tokens, and every boss has a few more tokens. Is this a Christmas special or permanent? Is this the beginning of new features being rolled out or is this it for a while?

Comments

• SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    this is since 2013.12.20-22. two weeks in a row. hope permanent :)
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Tyman2222 wrote: »
    I noticed that this weekend the headhunter missions are worth more tokens, the last boss on the 3 star event is 100 tokens, and every boss has a few more tokens. Is this a Christmas special or permanent? Is this the beginning of new features being rolled out or is this it for a while?

the amount has bumped up but I'm thinking the difficulty has notched up a bit. I haven't had problems with any of the missions for a couple of months now but this week's Dungeon master last three-star seems harder than two-weeks ago. Not complaining. I'm all for it since this is one fight every two weeks is the only thing left which is interesting.
  • SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    the amount has bumped up but I'm thinking the difficulty has notched up a bit. I haven't had problems with any of the missions for a couple of months now but this week's Dungeon master last three-star seems harder than two-weeks ago. Not complaining. I'm all for it since this is one fight every two weeks is the only thing left which is interesting.

just want to ask do you cleared the last dungeon this week?
    I think they become harder too :)
    *** second dungeon was like third one in the past.
    is it just for me dumb luck to clear that last dungeon? because they one-hit-kill every heroe except tank. tank needs too hits. and to clear that you have to play like alittle girl. (got one hit and then run until healed fully) collecting all the agro at the same time.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    SeTaS wrote: »
    just want to ask do you cleared the last dungeon this week?
    I think they become harder too :)
    *** second dungeon was like third one in the past.
    is it just for me dumb luck to clear that last dungeon? because they one-hit-kill every heroe except tank. tank needs too hits. and to clear that you have to play like alittle girl. (got one hit and then run until healed fully) collecting all the agro at the same time.

Barely squeaked by after abt 20 tries. Okulo rush in the second room is killer.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Barely squeaked by after abt 20 tries. Okulo rush in the second room is killer.

Yeah same here rewand. It was very hard to get the timing and spawn positions just right. Here's hoping they do the same for the head hunter event.