Something must be done about double skill points

zaxzax Registered Users 6 Posts
Because that little "meaningless" thing is destroying this game!

Our characters are basically getting permanently destroyed everytime we dont buy double SP. There is nothing worse than this in character development focused games!

My suggestions are (choose one of them):

- let us buy all omitted SP later in game (for same or - high€r pric€ -)
- let us reset our heroes via GLU coins
- let us pay with in game gold alternatively
- remove "double skill points" feature and add one of million other things that would tempt us to pay, without destroying our characters at the same time

Everyone who agrees +rep it and/or post your ideas here ;)

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    zax wrote: »
    Because that little "meaningless" thing is destroying this game!

Our characters are basically getting permanently destroyed everytime we dont buy double SP. There is nothing worse than this in character development focused games!

My suggestions are (choose one of them):

- let us buy all omitted SP later in game (for same or - high€r pric€ -)
    - let us reset our heroes via GLU coins
    - let us pay with in game gold alternatively
    - remove "double skill points" feature and add one of million other things that would tempt us to pay, without destroying our characters at the same time

Everyone who agrees +rep it and/or post your ideas here ;)

I suppose this could change in the future but for now when they say it is a limited offer they mean it. If you don't like it restart.
  • zaxzax Registered Users 6 Posts
    Well it was limited offer for several months already. Its time to end this limited offer, because its... limited isnt it?
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    zax wrote: »
    Well it was limited offer for several months already. Its time to end this limited offer, because its... limited isnt it?
    Limited time offer. Buy at level up or miss out.
  • zaxzax Registered Users 6 Posts
    Been thinking about the last point of my suggestions list today.

- If GLU reverted it back to +1 people who paid would feel cheated - wouldnt they?
    - GLU credits reimbursement is never gonna happen I suppose

Instead of removing the whole feature, make it +2 by default! Customers that bought credits would stay unaffected with everyone else gaining double SP for all heroes. Add some other gold sink mechanism => everyones happy => win
  • Wineman89Wineman89 Registered Users 19 Posts
    I didn't realize lvl 40 was the max until I hit lvl 40 which sucked because I assumed if we didn't want to buy double sp's that it would only take us longer to earn the same amount of sp's by trudging along to lvl 80 or whatever. I tried doing the double sp's starting out but spreading it out amongst all characters was using way too many credits. I've been installing tons of games on Tapjoy & finally got Fel'mor and using all credits to double his sp's as he levels, but I would've totally handled my other characters differently if I knew they maxxed out at lvl 40. As far as restarting the game...helllllll nooooo!!! I've installed so many apps just to get the credits I've used that I'll uninstall the game before wasting all those credits. I didn't know about these forums until I had an issue awhile back with credits vanishing & was looking for answers.

Maybe if we could restart individual characters and relevel so we could use credits the second time around would be ok. I'd be fine with losing the tokens I used on the first few levels of the characters I wanted restart. I don't see it happening, but throwing out the idea anyways.