Punish people like me! (Double skills points)

YijunYijun Registered Users 32 Posts
Per completion of training, there is a one time offer 5 gems for 1 more skill point. I read that lots of people are considering restarting for they did not do so. May I suggest that you guys give us a chance to get that double point again by punishing us ie 10 gems for 1 skill point for characters at maximum level(price for being slow in realisation). This is a price I believe fans of HOD can accept. Just my humble suggestion. Cheers

Comments

• LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    I am assuming that you are saying they should sell us the double points that we passed on until we got smart and at a premium price. I AM VERY MUCH BEHIND THIS IDEA!! The difference between my Fel'mor and my Tiberius, skill wise, is ridiculous.
  • YijunYijun Registered Users 32 Posts
    Yap yap yap you are spot on! Better than restarting right? Truth is to restart is like deciding to give up or not.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Yijun wrote: »
    Yap yap yap you are spot on! Better than restarting right? Truth is to restart is like deciding to give up or not.
    I don't know. I restarted 3 times. Only once was because I wanted to change my skills though. The other times were because of hardware issues. Now I no longer have patience to grind out missions.

One bonus is that by re playing the opening and then restarting again can earn you a lot of credits if on Android.
  • Wineman89Wineman89 Registered Users 19 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    One bonus is that by re playing the opening and then restarting again can earn you a lot of credits if on Android.

Are you saying that if we restart the game over & over the glu credits will accumulate and transfer each time? I figured it'd delete everything if I restarted. If that's the case I sure wish I'd found these forums months ago, lol.
  • SullyPandaSullyPanda Registered Users 22 Posts
    rewand wrote: »

Did anyone try this?