stuck and looking for some help/answers

Hello everyone dragon master knight here!!!

I am new to this site I just love the game but I have been
Having 3 problems inpaticular and I decided to ask my fellow game community friends for some help
So here are the problems
# I Having a hard time earning the gold coins it is so frustrating I only seem to get one and I want to buy the black knight dude and also the demon but it only gives you 1 coin what is up with that?

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Hello everyone dragon master knight here!!!

I am new to this site I just love the game but I have been
    Having 3 problems inpaticular and I decided to ask my fellow game community friends for some help
    So here are the problems
    # I Having a hard time earning the gold coins it is so frustrating I only seem to get one and I want to buy the black knight dude and also the demon but it only gives you 1 coin what is up with that?
    Please do your homework and read posts about earning/farming glu credits
  • Wineman89Wineman89 Registered Users 19 Posts
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Best way for credits is tapjoy and watching videos for free as often as possible. For coins you just have to farm missions and sell items you don't need. At some point when ou have tunics lacking those will be better. I started way before runics so not sure how soonucan really beat the events to get them and how far in the game that is for you. In the end it's push through to new 1 AT&T missions and go back to 4 star others way later.