Brenna 30 level stun bomb skill

MitkoMvpMitkoMvp Registered Users 15 Posts
I have a question for the level 30 bomb skill for Brenna and I would appreciate if someone can answer it. When you upgrade it does it only stuns the enemies or it keeps the damage it does to them as well ? Thank you in advance.

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    MitkoMvp wrote: »
    I have a question for the level 30 bomb skill for Brenna and I would appreciate if someone can answer it. When you upgrade it does it only stuns the enemies or it keeps the damage it does to them as well ? Thank you in advance.
    Keeps damage
  • MitkoMvpMitkoMvp Registered Users 15 Posts
    I started doing 2 skills point for every level a little later and now want to ask which skill for Kassia is better in a meaning is more useful for bosses and stuff, the ice shot or the rapid shot? Thanks in advance.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    MitkoMvp wrote: »
    I started doing 2 skills point for every level a little later and now want to ask which skill for Kassia is better in a meaning is more useful for bosses and stuff, the ice shot or the rapid shot? Thanks in advance.

Ice for single bosses. Rapid for any heated battle. These are the two most important skills she's got. If you're going to short something short her foot speed.
  • MitkoMvpMitkoMvp Registered Users 15 Posts
    Well, that's the thing I will not have enough skill points for both of them so I have to decide either Ice shot or rapid shot?