Leogan-the warlord of Jaral

YijunYijun Registered Users 32 Posts
Can anyone share with me their knowledge of this guy vs Zdar in particular? Is he better? Cos reading from skills page he is nothing near Zdar- sorry to Leogan's fan. I just got no idea why this gem based hero isn't clearly better than a coin based hero. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    Yijun wrote: »
    Can anyone share with me their knowledge of this guy vs Zdar in particular? Is he better? Cos reading from skills page he is nothing near Zdar- sorry to Leogan's fan. I just got no idea why this gem based hero isn't clearly better than a coin based hero. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks in advance.

Zdar is better :)
    Leogan is not bad :)
    main advantage had to be that he can steal life. but i have tryed to use that, but did not found it very usefull...
    he also have quite good AoE skill. good damage per second, it last quite long...
    and also mind control... for some players maybe it could be good. but tryed few times. did not liked it because it can't control bosses and stronger units...
  • YijunYijun Registered Users 32 Posts
    Thanks buddy, thus can I conclude that Leogan cannot replaced Zdar? Anymore feedbacks?
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Yijun wrote: »
    Thanks buddy, thus can I conclude that Leogan cannot replaced Zdar? Anymore feedbacks?

Leogan is a weird one. I've tried playing him in several scenarios but have never found him that useful. There are some situation in which you can use Mind Control to finesse a fight but I've never found a time when he was really needed. I think he's usually the last credit-purchased hero. Wait until your pushing to finish the game and are working on pushing your party level thru 500 before you get him.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Agreed. I bought him second behinf felmore before the forum started thinking his damage would be better with skills over kassia. Now seeing base damage for each being way different we know better.
  • YijunYijun Registered Users 32 Posts
    Well I guess I can conclude that he is the worst credit-purchased hero just for making up the party level hero. Hope these chats help people prioritise their purchases. Hope developer beef him up in the next update. Cheers
  • MitkoMvpMitkoMvp Registered Users 15 Posts
    Good posts. I have a question for two other heroes that could be purchased only with credits. Which one is better Felmor or Narghal? I am asking because I really want to buy Felmor so I can do his missions and get a scroll, I assume the scrol you can put on the two available slots like rings and necklaces. Thank you in advance.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    MitkoMvp wrote: »
    Good posts. I have a question for two other heroes that could be purchased only with credits. Which one is better Felmor or Narghal? I am asking because I really want to buy Felmor so I can do his missions and get a scroll, I assume the scrol you can put on the two available slots like rings and necklaces. Thank you in advance.

Felmor's Taunt skill hits the whole screen whereas Narghal's Whirlwind affects about 1/3 of the screen. That's the biggest difference they have in the key tank role of damage aggro. This is balanced to a point by the fact that Narghal has two ways of zipping across the screen (e.g. to rescue the healer etc) whereas Felmor only has one the one. Narghal's foot speed is also better

They also differ in non-tank tasks. Boost party attack (Felmor), self healing (Felmor), doing more damage (Narghal).

I find Felmor to be the better tank (particularly before the main party is maxed out) but Narghal to be more fun to play.
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    I agree with rewand, Felmor should hold better as a tank but Narghal is much more fun and will help you clean levels faster, therefore he's my tank of choice.

BTW MitkoMvp, you should know that the scroll is used as off-hand by the female healers, it's not a jewelry piece