Runic item capabilities List

13Next

Comments

• MitkoMvpMitkoMvp Registered Users 15 Posts
    I am still a little confused but I guess I have to play and see. My question was just if I fuse one runic item to green color and it is tier V will it later become tier VI and will its statistics increase?
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    MitkoMvp wrote: »
    I am still a little confused but I guess I have to play and see. My question was just if I fuse one runic item to green color and it is tier V will it later become tier VI and will its statistics increase?

I can see I have misunderstood your question and that my advice has been misguided. Sorry. In all my play I never noticed the tier markings on the runic items. I suppose it's because when runics came out a few months back most of us were earning VI items and most all of the discussion so far has related to VI tier items (spreadsheet stats as well).

So your question is completely valid. Here's a test that could help figure this out with minimal cost (assumes you're winning tier III items now).

1. Upgrade one runic III from grey to green
    2. Play until you start winning tier IV items
    3. Check your runic and see if it jumps to IV (doubtful)
    4. Upgrade the runic from green to blue
    5. See if it evolves from III to IV as well.

This test doesn't check to see if a tier III level 10 orange can move to tier VI. However, even if an Orange III can become a grey VI paying for the extra upgrades would be very expensive. This is particularly true if you assume that by the time you fuse hundreds of items, spend a thousand runes and lots of shards to get an item to Orange level 10 you will most likely be winning tier VI runics.
    I see. So it is better to wait and get the item to its maximum tier before starting to fuse it, right? And what is the maximum tier? I just reached tier VI.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    MitkoMvp wrote: »
    I see. So it is better to wait and get the item to its maximum tier before starting to fuse it, right? And what is the maximum tier? I just reached tier VI.

VI is max unless an update gives more.
    I see, thanks, I am hoping to get an update and a new hero perhaps, would be nice, Not that I have maxed out my heroes but just saying :)