Headhunter Event Question.

LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
Does the headhunter event begin on Thursday or Friday? I ask because for me it starts on Friday but on Thursday I get the 4 hour left notification. Is this push just a glitch or am I missing out on a day?

Comments

• MitkoMvpMitkoMvp Registered Users 15 Posts
    I am not sure but really want to know why are all events so hard meaning impossible. I do the first difficulty and then it gets impossible and I cant completely finish any event... :(
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    MitkoMvp wrote: »
    I am not sure but really want to know why are all events so hard meaning impossible. I do the first difficulty and then it gets impossible and I cant completely finish any event... :(

Tuesday is the Dungeon hunter events. That runs on a 2 week repeating cycle one week fairly easy and the next week close to impossible.

Fri, Sat, and Sun are the headhunter events. The trick to those is to use Kassia and the ice arrow while the other three gang up with everything you've got. If it's not an auto-attack fight spend some time queueing up multiple attack skills. My party drops the hardest monsters (single) in about 6 seconds. The one-star guys drop before my tank gets in the second hit.

Regarding the 4 hour left notification on Thursday... It could be due to time zone. You can usually time-warp forward to start the events a bit early but you only get to play once per day regardless. If Monday rolls around and you didn't get to finish you can time-warp backwards as well.
  • LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    Tuesday is the Dungeon hunter events. That runs on a 2 week repeating cycle one week fairly easy and the next week close to impossible.

Fri, Sat, and Sun are the headhunter events. The trick to those is to use Kassia and the ice arrow while the other three gang up with everything you've got. If it's not an auto-attack fight spend some time queueing up multiple attack skills. My party drops the hardest monsters (single) in about 6 seconds. The one-star guys drop before my tank gets in the second hit.

Regarding the 4 hour left notification on Thursday... It could be due to time zone. You can usually time-warp forward to start the events a bit early but you only get to play once per day regardless. If Monday rolls around and you didn't get to finish you can time-warp backwards as well.

I can finish the headhunter event easily, just use Fel'mor (because of his taunt skill) two healers and a distance attacker who has a slow effect on their weapon for the harder bosses. As for the dungeon event I have never gotten past the second area of the 2 star difficulty.

Thanks for answering my question.
    I can finish the headhunter event easily, just use Fel'mor (because of his taunt skill) two healers and a distance attacker who has a slow effect on their weapon for the harder bosses. As for the dungeon event I have never gotten past the second area of the 2 star difficulty.

Thanks for answering my question.

If you think about your tactics in the Headhunter fights you can see that there are two keys to winning. First, the tank must get and keep the enemies attention. Second, since some monsters will only chase a tank so long you may have to hit and run to get attention again. After that it is a battle of attrition. With a ranged damage dealer you just wear down the enemy. If the tank is strong enough to avoid a one-hit kill then you can drop a healer and use two ranged fighters. This is true even if one healer can't get the tank healed all the way up. A kiting tank + two ranged damage dealers is usually better than one ranged + one fighting tank.

So this all boils down to getting your tank strong enough to avoid the one-hit kills. The key to that is armor armor armor. Strong weapons make for faster kills but armor can get you past the one-hit-kill threshold. It means survival.
    Very useful information as usual Rewand. I have another question, what are the best 4 heroes that you can defeat almost every challenge? I know you def need Nyxx but what about the rest 3, or its all about strategy and you have to adjust?
    MitkoMvp wrote: »
    Very useful information as usual Rewand. I have another question, what are the best 4 heroes that you can defeat almost every challenge? I know you def need Nyxx but what about the rest 3, or its all about strategy and you have to adjust?

I never even bought Nyxx. I use Tlanak and I assume you are talking about the Tuesday Dungeon missions here. The headhunters don't need a healer.

-Felmor, Kassia. After that pick Oda and bombtastic if you've got an upgraded triple rifle or Zdar and earthquake otherwise.
    Hmm, I see. You should def buy Nyxx she is the best healer and even have a massive very useful AOE spell. I like using Rognan a lot he is my best damage hero.