Is any new update coming or it's over

JanyckJanyck Registered Users 22 Posts
For long time I haven't seen any update.

Is this over for this game? No future support from Glu side?
lvl 72 Grand Dragon Lord with fully upgraded General's Armor

"I am real player not a cheater, even I have rooted device"

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Janyck wrote: »
    For long time I haven't seen any update.

Is this over for this game? No future support from Glu side?

We don't have an update planned at this time, however, things always change! We will also continue to run events.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We don't have an update planned at this time, however, things always change! We will also continue to run events.

To the GLU team: Thank you for the info. I do wish it would have been delivered months ago but I know communication is not your strong suit. The thing I can't figure out is why you left stars unwinnable and why you put a big castle we couldn't get to in the SW of the map unless there was another update. Just to string us along I guess. I know I feel a bit betrayed. Now that you've used us all, I hope you reap the appropriate rewards (dissatisfaction, defection, and low ratings).

To the Forum regulars: Been good to know you all. The game has been fun. Unfortunately, the game has also been boring for months. An update was the only thing I was holding out for. So until another decent GLU game is released happy slashing...
  • garnth1garnth1 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Thanks for all your help on this ride. Be well. You will be missed.
  • CazikthuleCazikthule Registered Users 5 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    To the GLU team: Thank you for the info. I do wish it would have been delivered months ago but I know communication is not your strong suit. The thing I can't figure out is why you left stars unwinnable and why you put a big castle we couldn't get to in the SW of the map unless there was another update. Just to string us along I guess. I know I feel a bit betrayed. Now that you've used us all, I hope you reap the appropriate rewards (dissatisfaction, defection, and low ratings).

To the Forum regulars: Unfortunately, the game has been boring for months. An update was the only thing I was holding out for. So until another decent GLU game is released, so long...

Well this is depressing. Right when I was getting into it.

I will still probably max out all my characters and keep grinding. Frankly, there is alot of playability in this game. But yeah, an update will be very neccesary once I am close to 314 stars.
  • SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    rewand wrote: »

To the Forum regulars: Unfortunately, the game has been boring for months. An update was the only thing I was holding out for. So until another decent GLU game is released, so long...

agree with that.
    it is borring for a long time...
    maxed out everything.
    and no update???
    seriously?
    I fell betrayed too.
    simply will quit playing... regardless a lot of playing to achieve a lot of money, glu credits, maxed out gear...
  • zaxzax Registered Users 6 Posts
    If the game isnt profitable enough, then theres no updates, its that simple :)
    You guys cheated too much glu coins I guess ;) They had to change the whole system in their newest game (EW3). Thats why EW3 will get updates and this game not.

Kinda makes me sad, because I hate that "arcade" controls they are focusing on lately...
    HoD controls is just simply perfect. Its the only non turn-based game I can play on my tablet while still having fun!
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    Actually zax, i've been playing for two years or something like that at Gun Bros, farming the coins to use on HoD. And after so long i still can't play the game because after 2 weeks (1 month if i'm lucky) since i install the game, the same old damn bug comes out turning off the game while the loading circle is running.

1) I run the application 2) the game tries to load its things 3) the loading circle sudden stop 4) the game turns off itself

1-2 years and it's still the same. The game in my phone is bugged since 3 months at the moment, with almost every premium character bought and since i don't want to start for a fourth time a ticket asking back the coins i used, i suppose i'ìl never reach more than 30-40 stars in this game. The bug doesn't allow me to play more.

I'm playing on Android 2.3 / Samsung Galaxy S2

So, being me, what would you say? Starting a ticket telling about the bug has been done, and more than one time. The staff says that they can't make the bug to happen on their phones and so they can't fix it. I asked then ten or more times if it's possible to have on Android something like iCloud for the iOS but i've never got an answer. Maybe it would need too many resources, time or money....whatever it is.
    The only ray of light came from a player some month ago which told here in the HoD forum that we can save the file on the android version by using a certain application which i found later it works only on rooted phones. (I'm not into the phones world so i'm not sure about what rooted means but i remember that somewhere in the Glu Faqs there is something about it, saying that they can't give assistance for rooted phones, and so i didn't try that app.

Anyway, i'm tired to write about it. Nothing can be done, nothing that keep me far from the "cheat" word at least.
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    zax wrote: »
    If the game isnt profitable enough, then theres no updates, its that simple
    You guys cheated too much glu coins I guess ;) They had to change the whole system in their newest game (EW3). Thats why EW3 will get updates and this game not.

Kinda makes me sad, because I hate that "arcade" controls they are focusing on lately...
    HoD controls is just simply perfect. Its the only non turn-based game I can play on my tablet while still having fun!
    Couldn't agree more. This is the only GLU game I like.

But people here like to whine and complain about everything and they forget that developers needs to make a living as well! It's a FREE game! you didn't pay a dime for playing it, spent more time with it then the games you DID pay for (if there are any) and want a whole team to just keep developing the game for you as a volunteer work :rolleyes:
    I want this game to expand as any other player here but if they are ditching the game because it doesn't making enough money I totally get it. And if you don't get it then go and play something else. It's not like they owe you something
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I have to agree with rewand, zax, and WinterHorde. The game has been boring for me as well as others who have got all possible stars. I also agree that the less profitable HoD is getting, the longer the next update is getting, and don't forget that there might be a lot of HoD players, but every player got it for free which means Glu loses out on a lot of money. I know we all ( including me) want a game that's free and has a lot to offer and lots of features and tons and tons of hours playing until you can't play any more until the next update, but it's hard for the developers to do so when they make the game free to make players happy.
  • Wineman89Wineman89 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Couldn't agree more. This is the only GLU game I like.

But people here like to whine and complain about everything and they forget that developers needs to make a living as well! It's a FREE game! you didn't pay a dime for playing it, spent more time with it then the games you DID pay for (if there are any) and want a whole team to just keep developing the game for you as a volunteer work :rolleyes:
    I want this game to expand as any other player here but if they are ditching the game because it doesn't making enough money I totally get it. And if you don't get it then go and play something else. It's not like they owe you something

How do you know people didn't spend a dime on it? I'm pretty sure a few did. Still though, don't ya think it's pretty shady leaving skills broken and allowing people to spend money on items based on thinking that those skills work?

Also they're making money from people dl'ing other games/watching videos, etc. to earn Glu coins. I dl'd a ****load of games to earn coins until I found the forums and read about the stuff being broken, no updates, etc. and actually ticked me off not being able to complete the game!