Login problems

BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
For the past few months, I've had a lot of difficulty loading Gun Bros. Every day the game says it must restart the app and often it has to do it 3-5 times before I can see the missions. Sometimes I have to turn my iPad off and on to be able to even launch the game. I don't have this problem with other games that aren't from Glu. I guess Glu decided to remove most of the servers that supported this game. Do other Glu games lose support and gradually stop working after a new version comes out. I remember that I'd get specials in Samurai vs Zombies every week, but I have't seen anything there for many months.

Comments

• msb5599msb5599 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    For the past few months, I've had a lot of difficulty loading Gun Bros. Every day the game says it must restart the app and often it has to do it 3-5 times before I can see the missions. Sometimes I have to turn my iPad off and on to be able to even launch the game. I don't have this problem with other games that aren't from Glu. I guess Glu decided to remove most of the servers that supported this game. Do other Glu games lose support and gradually stop working after a new version comes out. I remember that I'd get specials in Samurai vs Zombies every week, but I have't seen anything there for many months.

Same here can't login to facebook
  • MaragostMaragost Registered Users 60 Posts
    I can actually go past the facebook window, i just choose yes as always and i get to the game but there it says i'm not logged in with fb. And on Big Time Gangsta i can't even see the fb window showing up, it just keep loading.
  • foxorozcofoxorozco Registered Users 53 Posts
    Marco, there appears to be a log on bug.
  • foxorozcofoxorozco Registered Users 53 Posts
    Marco, it is working now. 11:55 pm est.
  • SullyPandaSullyPanda Registered Users 22 Posts
    I still have this problem: don't see the "ok" button:

scGB.jpg