bro-ops does not work anymore

zothermanzotherman Registered Users 3 Posts
I start the app go through the Facebook screen where it says gun bros is already authorized. When I try to go to bro-ops the app disappears. If I bypass bro-ops and go to the refinery it shows me as being offline. 10 or more of my friends also suddenly can't get into bro-ops. What happened? This worked yesterday 1/13/2014.

Comments

• foxorozcofoxorozco Registered Users 53 Posts
    There are appears to be a FB log in bug. I have submitted a "ticket" on it to GLU support.

I just hope that they fix it. We have all invested too much in our weaponry and love the GLUS we earn here, by the boat full.

Let's BRO-Up once they get it working. FB me at http://facebook.com/foxorozco I am level 200 with all the bells & whistles. Best of all, I do the challenges every day.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    We are aware of the issue but creating a ticket is the most effective way to document it. We will keep you updated. Thanks!
  • foxorozcofoxorozco Registered Users 53 Posts
    As of 11:55 pm est, gun bros is working!!!!!! Let's get those glus!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Yes, the issue seemed to have been addressed yesterday so get back to it, bros!
  • msb5599msb5599 Registered Users 21 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, the issue seemed to have been addressed yesterday so get back to it, bros!
    Thanks tha daily bonus appear