Game won't load

J2000bigelowJ2000bigelow Registered Users 4 Posts
A couple days ago, the Contract Killer: Zombies app stopped loading up on my phone. The progress bar goes to about 10%, then stops. I force closed it, cleared the cache, restarted my phone, cleared all app data, even uninstall/reinstall and re-downloaded the assets for the game. It still gets stuck at roughly 10% every time I launch it.

Comments

• MaeckKinntoschMaeckKinntosch Registered Users 18 Posts
    A couple days ago, the Contract Killer: Zombies app stopped loading up on my phone. The progress bar goes to about 10%, then stops. I force closed it, cleared the cache, restarted my phone, cleared all app data, even uninstall/reinstall and re-downloaded the assets for the game. It still gets stuck at roughly 10% every time I launch it.

Hey. I'm in the same Situation. And I even tried to restore with an old update- as
    I always did when there's been a problem. Now got an error. Game progress lost after one year... That's bitter.
  • Marc HallMarc Hall Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah they seem to have it fixed now after losing three days of gameplay down the drain with no sign of why? Was at 350 bonus on one tablet and at 700 and 1000 on other two! They could float us a few extra days of daily play points to make up, really!
  • MaeckKinntoschMaeckKinntosch Registered Users 18 Posts
    Marc Hall wrote: »
    Yeah they seem to have it fixed now after losing three days of gameplay down the drain with no sign of why? Was at 350 bonus on one tablet and at 700 and 1000 on other two! They could float us a few extra days of daily play points to make up, really!

Well I just found an old backup dated from 5th January 2014. So i still got my golden hellfire from last Years Discountr sale (75-90%? Cant remember)

I really would prefer they do an update with online backup of game progress.
  • EinzEinz Registered Users 17 Posts
    We need to know what's going...it's frustrating and I hope someone can give us an answer ASAP.
  • zombiehunterzombiehunter Registered Users 2 Posts
    Einz wrote: »
    We need to know what's going...it's frustrating and I hope someone can give us an answer ASAP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRxfwxfqRGw
  • zombiehunterzombiehunter Registered Users 2 Posts

Please watch my tutorial on how to fix it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRxfwxfqRGw