Options

Frustrating

EsusEsus Registered Users 5 Posts
Has happened a good 7-8 times to me at least. I go to do one of the quests, doesn't matter if it is solo or multiplayer, I pick stuff, choose charms and start and BAM! Disconnected and dropped to IPad desktop. Log back into game and the souls I had to spend and charms I use are gone.
I have managed to complete a lot of the waves, and attacks/defense missions, but I have still lost a bunch of stuff. Another thing that has happened a couple of times, finished wave or won mission and get dropped before loot was awarded. Once again, stuff lost. Any chance of getting this stuff back?
I may be deleting this game if it keeps happening.

Comments

• Options
    EsusEsus Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nothing like waiting for two hours to build up 200 souls only to get disconnected right as I start to beat on the enemy gate. Log back on and surprise surprise the points are gone with jack nothing to show for it.
    I have shut down IPad, closed out games, looked for updates and still get screwed over.
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I had a problem where I spent 696 souls to attack the 800 soul armor artifact and the screen went completely blank with just music playing. Eventually I just had to force the app to quit so I lost all those souls. I used another lucky charm to gain more souls quickly and attacked the 600 soul armor collection and the exact same problem happened. I haven't had a problem with the other collections I've attacked, but I haven't attack them all yet.
  • Options
    Aradin150Aradin150 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing happens to me every time I do multiplayer and it really blows, I've lost all hope of using items because I'm afraid of losing them, since I've already lost countless souls and items.
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I just wasted 3 revives, a whole bunch of ale and food before I beat a very tough player in multiplayer then the game crashed and I lost gems and a ton of chests I had earned. Most of the time when the game crashes I don't lose much, but situations like that drive me mad.