Not too many bugs

BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
This game just like Samurai vs Zombies Defense 2, but with fewer bugs.

Some problems I've noticed are the following.
1. I sometimes get warnings that my collection has been attacked, but when I go to check it will show that I have nothing that needs to be defended. I could have 3-4 items that need to be defended, but it might show zero items to defend. There needs to be a refresh button because I often have to check back 30 minutes later before it refreshes. Forcing the app to quit then relaunching it might be enough to force a refresh, but it is really annoying waiting for the app to load. Attacking an artifact can force the game to refresh that screen. Right now I see a "5" on the Defenders icon which indicates that I have 5 items to defend. When I go into it I only see one item I need to recover. I can also have a situation where the number on the icon doesn't update right away. for example it was showing a "1", but after I quit and reloaded it showed a "3".
2. I only had one item that needed to be defended. It was a tough battle that I almost lost, but I successfully defended the 500 soul artifact then the game crashed. I don't know if I got the gold or chests I collected, but the game showed that I no longer needed to defend that item. Instead it showed that I needed to recover a 300 soul item.
3. I don't always receive a warning when a collection is attacked.
4. The armor of the Warrior when you upgrade from level 1 to level 2 shows that it is supposed to be 30% and 20%, but when you upgrade it is 30% and 0%. However when you upgrade from level 2 to level 3 it is corrected to 35% and 25%.

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I spoke too soon when I indicated this game seemed to have less bugs than the original SvsZ2. There are major problems with the game crashing a lot when trying to attack or defend an artifact from the favor or armor collection. What really sucks is that you will lose any souls or charms you spent when the game crashes.