Can we renew our interest?

YijunYijun Registered Users 32 Posts
This is like a down period while waiting for the next update so here it goes: my main four heroes are Felmor(best tank), Nyxx (best healer), Zdar and Kassia. I am left with the final star from war without end. 313/317 stars. My team are on min blue runic items and above. Achieved all from free gems. I started this game last year April, guess I am among the first few batches of players to the game. Overall, huge improvements from first launch! My name is Tan Yijun and I am from Singapore. Hello to everyone!:)

Comments

• YijunYijun Registered Users 32 Posts
    IMHO: Use of Felmor is like bait, get him to lure the enemies while the shooters take them down. With Felmor, need for tank healing is reduced as him can "self heal" every successful strike. Healer is no brainer, focusing on the member with the lowest health. Towards the end game, Nyxx is doing more than a thousand heal points! Kassia is my damage dealer of choice as all her skills are useful. Deep freeze is for single boss, supersonic is for everything and best of all arrow strom is my "Clear screen" button. Zdar is chosen because I have got the venom staff and earthquake is "SOS" button else Oda is the perfect replacement. Cheers! Keep the reviews of your favourite characters coming in.
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Yijun, if you like Kassia's Supersonic skill you should really give Grazzark a try. He has the same skill but with a whopping 20 sec cooldown! This alone makes him almost the most powerful hero in the game in my opinion as you can pop this skill in every room and clean it up if you got a good weapon. Other than that he got that "sleep missile" which is very useful in tight situations.
    Thanks bro WinterHorde, hopping to get Grazzark soon! 20 sec! Going to be fun... Hehe
  • neocool00neocool00 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I prefer Logan over Zdar. His acid pool eats 'em alive. Also I've got the runic skull and he's doing close to 1,000 damage per strike. Also he has the skull spell that takes damage from all enemies and adds to his health. Oda is my ranged hero of choice. I've got him with an arcane gun and he's doing well over 1,000 damage per shot. Not to mention with his speed you can run and gun. Also his one shot spell is dealing out like 5,000 at level 40.
    neocool00 wrote: »
    I prefer Logan over Zdar. His acid pool eats 'em alive. Also I've got the runic skull and he's doing close to 1,000 damage per strike. Also he has the skull spell that takes damage from all enemies and adds to his health. Oda is my ranged hero of choice. I've got him with an arcane gun and he's doing well over 1,000 damage per shot. Not to mention with his speed you can run and gun. Also his one shot spell is dealing out like 5,000 at level 40.

Thumbs up for bro neocool00. You are the first guy I know that prefer Logan over Zdar! Hope these chats helps renew interest in HOD. Keep them coming. Cheers
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    My team of choice is Nhargal felmore Oda and kassia. I have been playing since about Nast April as well and maxed out 6 main chats gear. I find this combanation let's me clear the rooms fast with lots of AOE options. On the dungeon keeper hard lvls I use Tlanac and drop felmore. The gives max dps while still good healing. For fun I use legon breannan and rognan for just running around melee dps'ing and mind controlling.
    Something new there. Keep them coming! Cheers
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    I recently started playing with Kassia Oda and Grazzark, plus Nyxx providing the healing and support (got to love that purple magic pool!).
    No need for a tank when you packing that much fire power ;)