Options

Money took, but crystals didn't give out.

30.10.13 paid through VISA $20, but crystals I didn't receive. What to do?

p.s. excuse for mistakes, I write through the online translator

Comments

• Options
    Shawnae64Shawnae64 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem I bought cristals but it doesn,t apear please how can I solve this problem? And if you don't have the solucion please return my money
  • Options
    realademrealadem Registered Users 4 Posts
    they took 100$ from me, and nobody can help. i already contacted everybody who should be responsible for that. but nobody helps or nobody is obviously guilty.
  • Options
    MatangoMatango Registered Users 12 Posts
    same shit, people do someting about it jfc
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm assuming you guys all made a case at http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask to let them know so they can look into the problem. Anyway if you use an Apple device, I believe you have to go back to Apple or iTunes to get a refund since that is where you spent your money not on Glu's site. The same is probably true for people who use Google Play or Amazon's store.

I've had problems spending money on other programs in the past, but usually iTunes pops up with an error and doesn't take my money. Sometimes when I contact a company they can duplicate the problem, but usually they can't. The iTunes Store usually seems to fix itself because I just try the transaction at a later date and it works.
  • Options
    FlyingscotsmanFlyingscotsman Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here, can't open a ticket properly either.
  • Options
    MatangoMatango Registered Users 12 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    I'm assuming you guys all made a case at http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask to let them know so they can look into the problem. Anyway if you use an Apple device, I believe you have to go back to Apple or iTunes to get a refund since that is where you spent your money not on Glu's site. The same is probably true for people who use Google Play or Amazon's store.

I've had problems spending money on other programs in the past, but usually iTunes pops up with an error and doesn't take my money. Sometimes when I contact a company they can duplicate the problem, but usually they can't. The iTunes Store usually seems to fix itself because I just try the transaction at a later date and it works.

I have been writing to both iTunes support and glu. What is just unbelievable is that iTunes claims that they cannot refund and Glu answered my ticket saying they can't accredit gems if not confirmed by iTunes. I have been taken the money from my card, but nothing happened in the game. And after I tried the first time I thought it was stuck so I purchased (or tried to) two more bags to see if it worked. It's ridiculous and a fraud. Unbefuckinglievable
  • Options
    MikelolMikelol Registered Users 19 Posts
    Maybe it's a glitch just shut down your phone and then turn it back on and your crystals will appear