Options

What to spend credits on

terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
I have 128 glu credits everything is glu credit only now so What should I spend them on I got them via svz 1 mostly the 50th wave 100 credits for beating it

Comments

• Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Which character is your main character? If it is the kunoichi, then I'd recommend upgrading your farmer to the max. If you prefer using the Ronin, then maxing out the assassin is probably best. If you prefer using the samurai, then the spear horseman is probably best. If you have any golden allies you might want to max the golden ally out first. Spamming assassins or farmers is a great way to clear almost everything. The spear horseman does the most damage and can easily kill multiple targets with a single strike. Spear horsemen will clear a wave faster than any other ally, but they cost a lot to summon. I also like the rocket farmer a lot, but you need to have something in front of them to protect them or else they won't be effective.

Look at the "Which ally should I upgrade post?" to see stats so you can make a better decision. 100 gems isn't enough to max out any specific ally, but it is enough to get a level 10 farmer, level 10 assassin, or a level 9 spear horseman.
  • Options
    I actually have takeda but no champions I guess I'll just balance stuff but get masterful skill first
  • Options
    Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
      terrorgoil wrote: »
      I actually have takeda but no champions I guess I'll just balance stuff but get masterful skill first

I was about to ask why not get the masterful skill.
      What advantage is it to get that and will that help you easily fight against all these people that are hocked full of levels and health levels.
    1. Options
      BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
      Masterful skill and leadership are probably the best skills to invest in early on. It is pretty important to get one strong level 10 or 11 ally too. Takeda Shingen is probably the ally that does the most damage in the game when maxed out. However he costs way too much to develop, but if you don't mind spending a lot of money in the game then definitely get him. I think the spear horseman is a better ally since you can summon multiple spear horsemen and 2 spear horsemen will do more damage than 1 Takeda Shingen. In multi-player if you have a level 10 summon allies, you can summon 3 spear horsemen which will devastate just about everything. If your summon allies is only level 5, you can use it to summon 2 spear horsemen which will still destroy almost everything assuming you've developed your spear horseman to a decent level. That summon allies skill recharges every 30 seconds so you can easily have a screen full of them. A group of them can take out a zombie shogun it less than a few seconds.
    2. Options
      I'm testing how zato horse spear Man farmer and some ranged unit
    3. Options
      MikelolMikelol Registered Users 19 Posts
      Since it's Glu credits then keep playing svz1 until you get into wave 50 and remember to not spend anything on samurai vs zombies 1 and then spend it on the second game

( sorry for bad English)