Points don't make sense

Kenny suchKenny such Registered Users 4 Posts
My troop trample is at 13000 points. Why is it them wnen I deploy it during a fight it does not obliterate those baddies as their total Gould not be near 13000

Sorry for the bad terminology but I hope you know what I mean

Thanks
KS

Comments

• Kenny suchKenny such Registered Users 4 Posts
    Kenny such wrote: »
    My troop trample is at 13000 points. Why is it them wnen I deploy it during a fight it does not obliterate those baddies as their total Gould not be near 13000

Sorry for the bad terminology but I hope you know what I mean

Thanks
    KS

Let me use this example.... Nio has a health of 2200 that I have just played. After deploying troop trample 13000 damage (swords) points 3 times it still did not destroy him. He was the only bad one there at the end.
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I'm guessing you mean Oni not Nio which has a health of 2500. In multiplayer or a daily challenge the Oni always has a health of 2500, but when you go beyond level 50 all zombies have more health than the original base health. I haven't taken the time to figure out exactly how much health is increased as the levels increase, but to give you an example I'm close to level 1000 and the elite chochinobakes (gate rushers that look like running lanterns) have a base health of 350, but in reality each one probably has around 10,000 health so a skill like lethargy is more useful than troop trample. I believe your troop trample will do up to 13000 damage before it disappears, not 13000 damage to each zombie on screen.
  • Kenny suchKenny such Registered Users 4 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    I'm guessing you mean Oni not Nio which has a health of 2500. In multiplayer or a daily challenge the Oni always has a health of 2500, but when you go beyond level 50 all zombies have more health than the original base health. I haven't taken the time to figure out exactly how much health is increased as the levels increase, but to give you an example I'm close to level 1000 and the elite chochinobakes (gate rushers that look like running lanterns) have a base health of 350, but in reality each one probably has around 10,000 health so a skill like lethargy is more useful than troop trample. I believe your troop trample will do up to 13000 damage before it disappears, not 13000 damage to each zombie on screen.

I meant Nio Guardian. ... He is the one that punches the ground.

So the 13000 is as soon as its deployed. So if deploy it when you are at the far end of the trip the damage value drops.... .......?????? Surely not.

Thanks for the reply.
  • MikelolMikelol Registered Users 19 Posts
    Because when you beat a wave the zombies get stronger and stronger so that's why you need to upgrade your troop trample to like lvl 10 or higher
  • Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    Mikelol wrote: »
    Because when you beat a wave the zombies get stronger and stronger so that's why you need to upgrade your troop trample to like lvl 10 or higher

However, before you start the fight and all the zombies are lined up you can tap them and see their points so if that does not change then how does your comment hold true.
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    It is only showing you the base health not the actual health. People here have complained about this before. No one has done enough analysis on this game to determine what factor the base health is increased by when you get to x level. I'm sure a programmer could tell us, but they won't. A zombie on level 900 is going to have at least 10 times the health as the same zombie on level 50.

I wouldn't recommend investing in troop trample because someone said it doesn't work well at the later levels. I figured out the formula they use for how skills work and made a spreadsheet so I know what skills will do at every level. I'd post it, but I don't see how to post attachments. To summarize how the skills work, level 10 is your base skill level and for every level after that you get a 5% bonus to the skill. Therefore if you got a skill to level 20 you'd do 50% more than what that skill does at level 10. There are some exceptions to this formula, but not many. Let's say you were able to spend enough to get your troop trample to level 50 or 70 that is only 3 or 4 times the normal damage it does at level 10. Monsters will have 10 times or more health at these later levels so it isn't going to hurt them as much.