Does Runic-gear also have tier I-VI?

ZnakebyteZnakebyte Registered Users 7 Posts
Hi!

I've only one (actually two identical) Runic gear so far, a pair of boots. It has the roman number III on it. I know it's early to upgrade (i'm only party level 110 or so), but I was wondering: Does the Runic gear also come in tier I to VI as normal gear?

And if so, how come that I got a tier III item? Random? Based on my level?

Please help a new player (even though it seems like this community is dying :( )

- Znakebyte
HoD Party Level: 100+

Comments

• WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Znakebyte wrote: »
    Hi!

I've only one (actually two identical) Runic gear so far, a pair of boots. It has the roman number III on it. I know it's early to upgrade (i'm only party level 110 or so), but I was wondering: Does the Runic gear also come in tier I to VI as normal gear?

And if so, how come that I got a tier III item? Random? Based on my level?

Please help a new player (even though it seems like this community is dying :( )

Hi Znakebyte, unfortunately you're right - this community is indeed on it's way to oblivion :(
    Regarding your question, the runic items are very useful - they start at level I and advance in ranks along with YOUR advancement in the game. Notice that it's not your party level that effects runic items rank, but your advancement in the play map. Whenever you travel to a new area in the map and open up a new tier of items, all of your runic items will "jump up" to the new tier and will become more powerful. This also means that every runic item you will find from now on will be on the new tier you just opened. So don't be afraid to upgrade those items and invest in them even in this early stages. They will probably serve you until the end game...
    Good luck mate
  • ZnakebyteZnakebyte Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thank you so much for clearifying. Have a nice weekend and happy hunting

- Znakebyte
    HoD Party Level: 100+